Ghost Rider movie News

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I know the movies a bit off... but I thought since it's comin up a new thread in honor of the character should start up...

I was talkin' to one of my friends today who asked me what the next marvel movie comin' out was gonna be I told him Ghost Rider was in production soon... he commented sayin the Flaming skull would look stupid... I used to think so too but since I saw what The human torch was gonna look like I believe they could pull it off somehow...

what do you guys think about the movie and the whole deal??

I can't wait to see it. I don't know really anything about GR, so this will be cool. If you guys check out www.superherohype.com, they have an article where it says filming will start on February 14, 2005.

And I can't wait to read the comic. Joe Q said that he will be revamped sometime next year.

I don't know much about him either... i hear there's a lot of different people who were actually GR and this version is the Johnny Blaze version... I heard the bad guy is Mephisto... which is cool I was impressed with the scene he was in in Gaurdian Devil... I wish I could comment on Nic Cage I like him as an actor but I know nothing about Blaze so I don't know how good he will be as him...

There is such a big WHO HAR regarding the whole flame-on stuff and the burning skull thing because some stupid oinks think that kids are gonna run around covering each other in petrol and setting their heads on fire to be like johnny, etc. This is complete nonsense. Apparently it's okay to see a cat get hit over the head with a frying pan several times by a mouse until it's head is flat, (Tom and Jerry), or see joe Pesci, (whatever his name is), getting hit in the face with an Iron in Home Alone. All they got to do is give it an 18 rating. Kids are gonna see it anyway on DVD but those oinks can sleep safe at night thinking they have prevented any fire related incidents.

longshotjimlee said:
There is such a big WHO HAR regarding the whole flame-on stuff and the burning skull thing because some stupid oinks think that kids are gonna run around covering each other in petrol

That's "gas" to you 'Merkins.

longshotjimlee said:
and setting their heads on fire to be like johnny, etc. This is complete nonsense. Apparently it's okay to see a cat get hit over the head with a frying pan several times by a mouse until it's head is flat, (Tom and Jerry), or see joe Pesci, (whatever his name is), getting hit in the face with an Iron in Home Alone. All they got to do is give it an 18 rating. Kids are gonna see it anyway on DVD but those oinks can sleep safe at night thinking they have prevented any fire related incidents.

Yeah, that's why HERBIE the Robot was a member of the Fantastic Four in the cartoon way back when. :roll:

I guess they might have a point if, in order to make his head catch fire, he had to light a match and set it to his head.

If some stupid kid sets his head on fire and dies because he can't tell the difference between fact and fiction, is that such a bad thing?

longshotjimlee said:
If some stupid kid sets his head on fire and dies because he can't tell the difference between fact and fiction, is that such a bad thing?

I'm glad you're here to ask the questions that I want to ask, but which the angel on my shoulder kicks me in the nuts for before I can.

longshotjimlee said:

hahaha, Should i feel bad that this made me laugh out loud :p

Nurhachi said:
hahaha, Should i feel bad that this made me laugh out loud :p

No. Because it's true. :D

News on Ghostrider: The movie

Here's some updated news on the Ghost Rider project, which starts filming preeeeeeety soon!

Sorry it's been so long since I've checked in, but we start shooting in about four weeks so you can imagine how busy things are! Jesus. Four weeks out. Hard to believe, eh? Especially for those of you, like myself, who have waited for this movie for such a long time. These updates are always hard to write as I have to toe the line between wanting to tell you everything while having to keep the details under wraps.

So, first off. Casting. Mr. Cage will be Johnny Blaze. Take it from me. That's a done deal. And I could not be happier. Nic is in the shape of his life. Lean and mean, like a motorcycle stunt rider should. I've cast a few more parts but I should wait until the official announcements come (very soon). But safe to say, when in doubt? Listen to Biggun!

To read the rest:
http://www.superherohype.com/news/featuresnews.php?id=2468

oh well is there truth that Satan is his father? I think that's kinda messed up....

Mephisto as far as I know is only like a really powerful demon who rules over a helllike realm... isn't that it it?? I know he was in DD Legends: Typhoid with that whole "Inferno" bit. The creature looked a lot like him.

TheManWithoutFear said:
oh well is there truth that Satan is his father? I think that's kinda messed up....

Yeah, there is. Go read "The Draco" arc in Uncanny X-Men. Chuck Austen wrote it, by the way. :wink:

icemastertron said:
Yeah, there is. Go read "The Draco" arc in Uncanny X-Men. Chuck Austen wrote it, by the way. :wink:

I haven't read it, but based on what I've heard I wouldn't if I were you.

Latest posts

Back