Ghost Rider series discussion (Spoilers!)

Re: Jason Aaron taking over on Ghost Rider and Wolverine Feb 2008

I'm loving Aarons GR aswell, he's added so much to the series, and so much frantic mad cap mayhem that it keeps me in stitches.

Also #33 was ludcrously awesome, even if you don't like GR give that issue a shot it was fantastic.

33 was pretty damn good.

and, um.... TONY MOORE!!! Now I'm really excited for this.

Smokey and the Bandit Ghost Rider was every bit as awesome as I hoped it would be.

Didn't expect their to be a Snowman Ghost Rider alongside him though.

I liked the Ghost Flyer and the the tank crew best, and was one of those a Chuck Norris Ghost Rider?

I liked the Ghost Flyer and the the tank crew best, and was one of those a Chuck Norris Ghost Rider?

The spirit of Vengence doesn't inhabit Chuck Norris ... He IS the spirit of Vengence.

Don't think so, I think the one you might be thinking of might be based of the Nightwolf/T. Hawk kung-fu native idea.

Don't think so, I think the one you might be thinking of might be based of the Nightwolf/T. Hawk kung-fu native idea.

Yeah, I just saw the Texas state on his belt buckle, and was wondering.

Changed the thread title for Ghost Rider discussion since that's what it had turned into. I have read all of Jason Aaron's fun. It is okay. I always feel disappointed when I read an Aaron comic. It's like he's got so much potential but hasn't reached it yet, though I haven't read all of Scalped yet. I'm sure that is a lot better than his Marvel work.

But yeah, it's decent. The stories are pretty interesting but I don't really care for any of the characters. I liked Danny Ketch as the villain though. And the past Ghost Riders are interesting... but we don't see enough of them.

A comic blog I follow talks about how awesome this comic could be if it got into more grindhouse related stories, sorta like Aaron's first arc. I sort of agree. I would like to get away from this cliche war in heaven/evil angel story and get into some badass, Ghost Rider biker action!

From reading Aaron's message board, it sounds like he's only got about 10 issues of Ghost Rider left in his run. He's also going to be writing another Marvel ongoing this year and Marvel is letting him use all the villains he wants. Rumours are Punisher Max, which I think could be pretty damn awesome.

Last edited:
The Highwayman to return in Ghost Rider #34

highwayman_c.jpg

awesome

even though I have no idea who the hell he is

The Highwayman to return in Ghost Rider #34

highwayman_c.jpg

awesome

even though I have no idea who the hell he is

The Highwayman was the villain from U.S. 1.
This issue was pretty cool, it's Danny Ketch fighting Highwayman. Danny gets run over and hit before he beats him. A simple issue but well executed.

Last edited:
General Ghost Rider question that fits as good here as anywhere:

I thought I saw someone say in another thread that it's been established that Ghost Rider is a skeleton under his leather jacket. Am I imagining things or is that true?

I think so, I'm sure there was a few flaming rib-cages in Heavens on Fire?

If this is true where does the muscle mass come from? Or (beg pardon), female Ghost Rider's breasts?

Latest posts

Back