Ghosts and the supernatural

Sometimes I'm amazed at how hyped up people get about ridiculous stuff.

I don't think I've ever recognized anyone's face in a dream. Even when i dream about people I know, it's more of a feeling than a sight recognition.

Actually, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but it turns out this was a hoax and is being made into a movie. The plot being this guy realizes he's appearing in people's dream for some reason

So here's a good one. Some of the best UFO footage ever was taken of a mysterious, very bright object descending over the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem on Jan 28th. In the video, you can see another guy filming it from a different angle with his camera phone. That guy's video has also been uploaded, showing the same event from a slightly different angle(accurate to where he was standing in the first video). This itself is pretty notable as one of the main issues with these events is why is there only one video? Why did no one else, anywhere, film it, especially when more people than ever have cameras these days? Etc.

Since then, a third version has been uploaded and even being used in news stories about the event. Supposedly filmed by Americans, who you can hear speaking english throughout, it's the best quality video of the event and has easily clearest view of the UFO. The problem is, people have quickly realized that this version is using what appears to be a photo or stillframe of the area with the UFO digitally added. None of the city lights change or move, there's nobody in the foreground, it's clearly a fake, etc. As a result people are now declaring the entire event to be a hoax.

Why would you go through all the effort of making the two videos with the real moving footage of Jerusalem and multiple people filming it only to blow it with a completely different, easily disprovable version a few days later? Why is the fake one the one appearing on the news? Why are people accepting that it discredits the whole thing?

I call disinformation campaign. The third, fake video was creating by someone else to deliberately discredit the true videos. The truth is out there! ARRRRRGH.

(sorry, my soapboxes for this kind of thing are limited at the moment)

Last edited:
I got an electronic baby swing for my kid as a gift. I put it in his room, but we never seem to use it. I walked upstairs one night with baby in hand and that thing was swinging like crazy. Jen also noticed the same thing happened earlier in the day but turned it off. Again, we never use it. Maybe once but it was days before. Then last week, Jen woke up in the morning to find the door to the bedroom was shut. We never shut the door. On top of that, when we first moved in, I heard whispers in the kitchen. I stay up pretty late and this happened about 3am when Jen was asleep. Then it happened to her, but she debunked it as the A/C vent. Then as recent as November, we both heard it and freaked the **** out. That wasn't no A/C. I seriously think this place is haunted. I hope it's a good spirit because the residents before us were nuns. Lord, I hope they didn't get kicked out of the convent.

I got an electronic baby swing for my kid as a gift. I put it in his room, but we never seem to use it. I walked upstairs one night with baby in hand and that thing was swinging like crazy. Jen also noticed the same thing happened earlier in the day but turned it off. Again, we never use it. Maybe once but it was days before. Then last week, Jen woke up in the morning to find the door to the bedroom was shut. We never shut the door. On top of that, when we first moved in, I heard whispers in the kitchen. I stay up pretty late and this happened about 3am when Jen was asleep. Then it happened to her, but she debunked it as the A/C vent. Then as recent as November, we both heard it and freaked the **** out. That wasn't no A/C. I seriously think this place is haunted. I hope it's a good spirit because the residents before us were nuns. Lord, I hope they didn't get kicked out of the convent.

They've asked me to lead them in battle, Jag.

Be afraid.

Pansy.

So here's a good one. Some of the best UFO footage ever was taken of a mysterious, very bright object descending over the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem on Jan 28th. In the video, you can see another guy filming it from a different angle with his camera phone. That guy's video has also been uploaded, showing the same event from a slightly different angle(accurate to where he was standing in the first video). This itself is pretty notable as one of the main issues with these events is why is there only one video? Why did no one else, anywhere, film it, especially when more people than ever have cameras these days? Etc.

Since then, a third version has been uploaded and even being used in news stories about the event. Supposedly filmed by Americans, who you can hear speaking english throughout, it's the best quality video of the event and has easily clearest view of the UFO. The problem is, people have quickly realized that this version is using what appears to be a photo or stillframe of the area with the UFO digitally added. None of the city lights change or move, there's nobody in the foreground, it's clearly a fake, etc. As a result people are now declaring the entire event to be a hoax.

Why would you go through all the effort of making the two videos with the real moving footage of Jerusalem and multiple people filming it only to blow it with a completely different, easily disprovable version a few days later? Why is the fake one the one appearing on the news? Why are people accepting that it discredits the whole thing?

I call disinformation campaign. The third, fake video was creating by someone else to deliberately discredit the true videos. The truth is out there! ARRRRRGH.

(sorry, my soapboxes for this kind of thing are limited at the moment)

To me it looks like a spotlight.

Latest posts

Back