Ghosts and the supernatural

is the girl supposed to be the ghost or is the ghost under the bed? if there is one thing I can't handle it is creppy little ghost girls. they are by far the scariest of all ghosts.

ok...i think i am going to look. that actually wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be. sometimes my imagination (I tend to have a pretty active one) can make things worse when I start to think about what might be in the photo. there was some video posted earlier which had a clip of a ghost-like girl in a hallway that really freaked me out.

Last edited:
All right, so in honour of Halloween it's time to bring this back from the dead. Saw a great video a few nights ago on YouTube while looking at Loch Ness Monster and Sasquatch stuff. Hoax or not, this makes for a really cool viewing.

[youtube]E_3UcuaGTUQ[/youtube]

Ah, yes, the Fallen Angel video... One of my favorites. The only bit that makes it seem really fake is the broken feather on the ground. It would be so much better without it.

There's something outside right now!

Also, I made a mistake by coming into this thread and reading back through it at night.

Also, I made a mistake by coming into this thread and reading back through it at night.

You made a mistake by being such a *****.

ZING!

EDIT: Sweet, Big-Schlonged, Sodomizing Jesus. That's really censored? really?

It's not like I said *****. I said *****.

Donkey boner. I can't believe it.

Last edited:

It's me. I'm in your bushes. By the way that top doesn't look as hot on you as that tight little number you wore last week :drooling::drooling:

Don't bother looking for me, I'm in my black spider-man costume for stealth.

Sigh, why I am reading this thread at this hour? I'm legitimately terrified now.

I'm surprised this video's never been posted here. Most of you have probably seen it, but if you haven't it's a great view because although the "ghost" is probably not a ghost, their fear is so real.

[youtube]dx9AtTExQrY[/youtube]

Oh yeah, a few weeks ago when I was in my basement late at night, I started to become convinced that if I wanted to or expected to, I would see a ghost. I was terrified and focused very hard on trying to think of other things until I left the basement.

It kind of felt like that state in a lucid dream where things happen just because you were entertaining the idea of them happening. Either way, I can still totally remember what this mindset felt like and want to try it with a group of friends in an actual haunted house or something, i.e. a time when I would want to see a ghost.

I want to know how big it is. If it's a fetus the size of a person.... ??? Nevermind it being alive enough to attack these teens.... who fatally "threw rocks and sticks at it". I'll wait for the autopsy or whatever to get back. Hope they don't botch it. Still very cool.

I was sexually assaulted by a sparkly vampire last week. Must've been wearing body glitter or something.

Latest posts

Back