Ghosts and the supernatural

To me it look like a leprechaun to me, all you gotta do is look up in tha tree. Who else seen tha leprechaun say yeah!

Last edited:
Have you seen This Man?

I heard this on the radio today. One woman had a reoccuring dream seeing this man and made a scetch to show her psychatrist. Another one of his patients saw the picture and claimed to have seen the same guy in their dreams. He passed it around to other doctors apparantly lots of people have seen this same man in their dreams.

... I've never seen him.

This is from a few days ago. The video was posted by the Associated Press.
[youtube]TXA8WmFnp8s[/youtube]

Have you seen This Man?

I heard this on the radio today. One woman had a reoccuring dream seeing this man and made a scetch to show her psychatrist. Another one of his patients saw the picture and claimed to have seen the same guy in their dreams. He passed it around to other doctors apparantly lots of people have seen this same man in their dreams.

... I've never seen him.

That's really interesting. I don't think I've ever seen him in my dreams.

Last edited:
I was just reading the article on Lincoln's Ghost alone in the basement and right when I got to his advice to Roosevelt I heard a loud rustle at the door. Just about had a heart attack. Don't know what it was.

The other night I thought I saw what looked like a ghostly black leg take one step and vanish when I looked at it, in the living room. I was too scared to sleep as planned in the basement after that so went up to my room. The lights in there started to flicker like crazy for some reason just as a huge raccoon climbed up across the window. If there hadn't been just enough light to tell that it definitely was a raccoon I probably would've utterly lost it.

.... yep.

Anyone else hear about anything ghost-related lately?

Have you seen This Man?

... I've never seen him.

Sometimes I'm amazed at how hyped up people get about ridiculous stuff.

I don't think I've ever recognized anyone's face in a dream. Even when i dream about people I know, it's more of a feeling than a sight recognition.

Latest posts

Back