God of War 2

slimjim

kratos.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Re: GoW2!

Wow. I'm more interested in that Justice League Heroes thing...

Re: GoW2!

can we get a title change, cuz i skipped over this the 1st time.

and i can't wait for this game to come out, this is the only ps2 game that i play, or have time to play.

yea, but by the time they release this title, the PS3 SHOULD almost be ready for the American debut.

Sony has said that even thouogh the PS3 will be released and have its own games......that games for the PS2 will not stop being made. So you can expect many companies to still market PS2 games.

Sony figures that with compatability programming that allows you to play PS1 and PS2 titles on the PS3...you'll still buy games for PS2.

Victor Von Doom said:
Sony has said that even thouogh the PS3 will be released and have its own games......that games for the PS2 will not stop being made. So you can expect many companies to still market PS2 games.

Sony figures that with compatability programming that allows you to play PS1 and PS2 titles on the PS3...you'll still buy games for PS2.
Nintendo said the same thing about GBA when DS came. How many GBA games are in development today? :roll:

DID ANYONE SEE THE E3 GAMEPLAY.
IT WAS AWSOME
oh and just so you know THERE IS GOING TO BE A GOD OF WAR 3!!!!!!:twisted: :D :cool: :crazy: :rockon:
this february are you ready CUZ I AM!

Last edited:
god of war 2.....

.....is almost here two more days to go I have it preordered and will be playing this game nonstop because I'm on spring break! :D this game will rock :rockon: :crazy: the last great game for the PS2 :D

I played the demo for this last week, in it you are fighting the Colossus of Rhodes, so bad ***:D .
Also, that same week I played the first one for the first time (I borrowed it from my friend) and had beaten it by Saturday, so I'm really pumped about this.

psp's suck. My little brother has one and he had one good game. i told him to pawn it and all the games he had. He bought a 360 with all that trade-in value.

I got this game last night and I don't know how I ever lasted without playing it.

It's basically the same as the first one. But more movies so far and you find out who the narractor from the first one is.

Plus you get bow. Hell yes.

And the aerial fighting with the Pegasus was awesome.

Latest posts

Back