God of War 3 discussion

Gemini

Much like on the back of God of War 2's Instruction booklet where the first announcement of the PSP game God of War: Chains of Olympus was found, the Instruction booklet for God of War: Chains of Olympus has the first official announcement of God of War 3

god-of-war-iii-20080229113349451.jpg

Now the Coming Soon could imply later this year, but odds are it will come out Spring 2009

I can't wait that long!

My money is still on Kratos taking destiny in his own hands and freeing man of the "Gods" and their meddlesom trickery in man's life.

The Titans will overthrow the Gods...but Kratos will turn on the Titans and wipe them out. Leaving the world open to the coming of Christ. Just like that one wall in GoW2 depicted.

There's a guy who thinks Kratos' daughter will comes back to life to kill Kratos.

You know, in keeping with the whole cycle of killing Greek Mythology has going on.

There's a guy who thinks Kratos' daughter will comes back to life to kill Kratos.

You know, in keeping with the whole cycle of killing Greek Mythology has going on.

Or Kratos' abandoned brother. That's what I'm betting on.

Or Kratos' abandoned brother. That's what I'm betting on.

I can very easily see Kratos being killed at the end.

He's been telling everyone he wants "to be released from his torment," so this seems the best opprutunity for him.

(Kratos would be considered the world's greatest emo if he wasn't so badass.)

I can very easily see Kratos being killed at the end.

He's been telling everyone he wants "to be released from his torment," so this seems the best opprutunity for him.

(Kratos would be considered the world's greatest emo if he wasn't so badass.)

Has being killed stopped Kratos before?

being killed is just an excuse for a lava level

In celebration of the third games announcement...

God of War - Timeline

God of War - Chains of Olympus 10 - 0 Years Before (PSP)
God of War 0 Years After (PS2)
God of War - Betrayal 1 Year After (Mobile)
God of War II 2 Years After (PS2)
God of War III ?? 2 Years After ?? (PS3)

In celebration of the third games announcement...

God of War - Timeline

God of War - Chains of Olympus 10 - 0 Years Before (PSP)
God of War 0 Years After (PS2)
God of War - Betrayal 1 Year After (Mobile)
God of War II 2 Years After (PS2)
God of War III ?? 2 Years After ?? (PS3)

you should do it level by level

go!

Eh..... I'd like to get this, but I don't want to throw down 500 bucks for a game system so I'll probably get a 360 instead.

Latest posts

Back