Grand Theft Auto V

I'd be pretty pleased to see a GTA game set in the near future.

Get all Philip K. Dickish up in hyeah.

Anyone who has ever been to Detroit would know that is the only logical place for the next edition.

[video=youtube;QkkoHAzjnUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkkoHAzjnUs&feature=share[/video]

It seems the game will be in Los Santos.

Just Los Santos... or all of San Andreas?

There was a lot of focus on planes though and it would seem odd to include them if you can only really fly around one city. The first trailer for San Andreas also only focused on Los Santos so I guess there could be further trailers revealing the next cities. Regardless, whether it's Los Santos or all of San Andreas, I can't wait. It already looks amazing.

There was a lot of focus on planes though and it would seem odd to include them if you can only really fly around one city. The first trailer for San Andreas also only focused on Los Santos so I guess there could be further trailers revealing the next cities. Regardless, whether it's Los Santos or all of San Andreas, I can't wait. It already looks amazing.

Hm. Good point. I didn't think about the planes.

Rockstar confirmed that the game is just Los Santos (and surrounding countryside/wilderness) but the map is the biggest yet. I guess that's why planes are in it.

So... who thinks we're going to have multiple protagonists right from the start?

Can't believe we don't have a thread for this.

Official trailer:

[video=youtube;hvoD7ehZPcM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvoD7ehZPcM[/video]

The three character and multiplayer features are incredible. I cannot wait for this.

I haven't really been into video games for a long time and I'm excited to get this and get back into playing. Hopefully I get farther with this than past GTA games, because I always seem to get about a quarter of the way through them before just putzing around the city killing people for no reason.

Maybe we can use this thread to organize some online multiplayer stuff.

I am so ridiculously excited for this game I have already made a crew on the Rockstar Social Club website: Tracksuit Draculas.

Join the site, tell me your name and I will invite you!

Hahaha. Delightful.

I might just join.

Incidentally, I picked up Max Payne 3 for ten bucks on the Microsoft store discount. Wicked, bros. You should snatch it up if you've got a 360.

(Saintofpandas. just made a request)

Last edited:
Jerks!

I haven't tried the multiplayer yet. How is it?
It's Ok. There's only 3 different modes and two of them you need at least 4 people to play. And you start out with so few options to customize your character and your loadout, a lot which you don't unlock until you level up higher. They should've just had more options to choose instead of 2 or 3 things.

I'm more excited to play the GTA V online with all the things you can do!! Sucks, though, that we have to wait until October.

I haven't been following the multiplayer stuff - what all can you do?

Latest posts

Back