Greg Lantern the Movie

From the criticism I have seen, this film suffers from a weak villain, a boring love interest and the only interesting stuff happens in space, which only happens for 20 minutes. It sounds like a mess. Green Lantern works best as an epic space opera and I think this movie missed that boat.

Last edited:
I think that part of the reason for the largely negative reaction by critics to this movie is that it seems VERY "comic booky". I'm wondering what other people think of the film. I hope the negative reviews don't turn people off, since it is an entertaining film and has some really great moments.

I think that part of the reason for the largely negative reaction by critics to this movie is that it seems VERY "comic booky". I'm wondering what other people think of the film. I hope the negative reviews don't turn people off, since it is an entertaining film and has some really great moments.
They never do for me. I'd rather see how "bad" a movie is for myself, if it's one I'm interested in seeing.

Re: Green Lantern-the Movie

I had a dream last night where I saw Green Lantern and it turned out to be amazing. I don't remember anything specifically about it except it was epic and very emotional.

**** my life.

Latest posts

Back