I don't think Planet Terror would work as well with the "missing reel." I doubt they even made that part of the movie. It was done perfectly and hilariously and the movie would lose something without the jump.

I won't buy either of them separately. I want a DVD of Grindhouse exactly as I saw it at the show.

Zoe is so Australian it's not funny.

I don't think Planet Terror would work as well with the "missing reel." I doubt they even made that part of the movie. It was done perfectly and hilariously and the movie would lose something without the jump.

They did make the missing reel. It'll be in the DVD release. Tarintino and Rodriguez were talking about it on Coming Soon, I think.

So for the DVD there'll be the missing reels for both features?

So for the DVD there'll be the missing reels for both features?

I think so. There might be a "Theatrical version" and an "Extended cut", so you can watch both versions, but I don't know. After all, a "missing reel" on a DVD release may be a little odd.

****ing Weinsteins. They've decided to release the film on 2 separate DVDs rather than one set like the movie was. Don't they realize that NO ONE will buy it if they do that?! I've asked all the people at school who've seen the flick, and they said they would buy it if it were presented as it was in the theaters, but they wouldn't if it were released this way. The Weinsteins are ****ing 'tards. :x

I'm crying right now.

I'm never going to be able to see Grindhouse as it was in the theaters again.

This crushes my soul a little.

I'll buy them, and wait for the inevitable fan "remix" which will duplicate the theatrical version that will hit the torrent sites soon after.

I think I'll just download a version with both. I'm not spending money buying two versions of the same movie.

Death Sentence and Doomsday should have had Grindhouse Presents in front of them.

And I miss Cad and SlimJim too.

When the **** is this going to be released as one film? With all of the faux trailers? Oh, but Tarantino didn't waste any time releasing them with the faux trailers in Asia. Quit kissing *** and release them in America! You already made a tribute to them (Kill Bill)!

And speaking of Kill Bill, when is that "Whole Bloody Affair" thing coming out?

I think both the complete Kill Bill and the complete Grindhouse are limited to Japan at the moment, which makes me terribly sad...

Latest posts

Back