Guitar Hero 3

I have one unnoficial guitar (can't remember what brand it is or anything), it's pretty good, actually it's stood up to the test of time much better than my GH3 guitar which the green button only decides to work half the time on.

but the ultimate 3rd party guitar is the one from TheAntCommandos, its compatible on PS2 and PS3 and it's compatible with both GH and Rock Band, plus it's got a special attachment on its belt that let's you spin the guitar like ZZTop!

I have one unnoficial guitar (can't remember what brand it is or anything), it's pretty good, actually it's stood up to the test of time much better than my GH3 guitar which the green button only decides to work half the time on.

but the ultimate 3rd party guitar is the one from TheAntCommandos, its compatible on PS2 and PS3 and it's compatible with both GH and Rock Band, plus it's got a special attachment on its belt that let's you spin the guitar like ZZTop!

Cool thanks dude. I think i'll just buy the £35 guitar then and later on when I've got bored of the songs in III get Aerosmith game as lets face it III will keep me busy for ages then Aerosmith then I'll buy the world tour game with guitar (I think that was one of the options listed)

Last edited:
Got an email today from toysrus. My order has been dispatched :D Now just have to wait as it'll be 4 days so by Saturday

It came today. I absolutely suck. Seriously I get to like 21%-28% as a rule and my best = 44%. I'm getting better but I just can't get the hang of it at all

Last edited:
I came today. I absolutely suck.

:shock:

Seriously I get to like 21%-28% as a rule and my best = 44%. I'm getting better but I just can't get the hang of it at all

It does take awhile. Stick with the easy, 3 button versions till you get the hang of it, and slowly work your way up to 4 or 5 buttons. It does take a lot of practice.

Last edited:

fixed :lol:

It does take awhile. Stick with the easy, 3 button versions till you get the hang of it, and slowly work your way up to 4 or 5 buttons. It does take a lot of practice.

I will do. It seems pretty fun even if I do suck. Plus I got the Top Gun theme downloaded today. I love that theme and playing it on practice was pretty fun despite only having a small piece of the song play.

Are the official battery packs worth the money?

Smashing Pumpkins to debut their new single, "G.L.O.W." on Guitar Hero World Tour.

http://www.blamo.org/newsarchive.php?id=2155

The Smashing Pumpkins, one of rock's defining and most acclaimed bands who've sold over 30 million albums, is coming to Activision Publishing, Inc.'s (Nasdaq: ATVI) Guitar Hero(R) World Tour in a ground-breaking way as the band will debut their new single "G.L.O.W." exclusively in the game. This marks the first time a band has recorded a new song exclusively for the franchise which will be released afterwards, giving Guitar Hero(R) fans exclusive access to Smashing Pumpkins music before anyone else. The new track, bundled with two other rocking Smashing Pumpkins hits, "1979" and "The Everlasting Gaze," will be available post-launch of the game as a three-song downloaded content pack.

Additionally, on-disc with the release of Guitar Hero World Tour this fall, The Smashing Pumpkins' singer, songwriter and lead guitarist Billy Corgan will appear as an in-game character and will bring with him "Today," the band's smash hit from their pivotal and four-times platinum 1993 album Siamese Dream. "Today" is one of the band's many hits that have defined the alternative music era and continue to resonate on modern rock radio, influencing a whole new generation. Players will be able to experience the unique alternative rocker's likeness in-game as he sings and shreds on guitar, or play as the revered rock star throughout their vocal and axe careers.

Latest posts

Back