Guitar Hero 3

Question for everyone. In guitar hero do you play as default people only or do you have create a person option?

If there's default who are they?

Question for everyone. In guitar hero do you play as default people only or do you have create a person option?

If there's default who are they?

Default.

wikipedia said:
Neversoft lead developer Alan Flores revealed that Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock has a cast of thirteen characters.[7] Characters returning from previous titles are Johnny Napalm, Judy Nails, Axel Steel, Izzy Sparks, Casey Lynch, Lars Ümlaüt, and Xavier Stone. Midori is an original playable character that can be selected; additionally, each system has two additional playable characters that can be unlocked: the Wii and PlayStation 2 versions include the characters of Metalhead and Elroy Budvis, while the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC versions include The God of Rock and The Grim Ripper.

In addition, the player can unlock the three boss characters: Tom Morello,[8] Slash,[9] and Lou the Devil, once they have completed their respective boss battles in career mode. While Bret Michaels appears in the game and sings specific songs, he is not a playable character in the game. Michaels is only included in the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC versions of the game. However, his motion-captured movements are all done for the in-game fictional singer for all versions, including the Wii and PlayStation 2 versions.

Cool thanks dude. Do the guitars come with a lead or something to charge them? See I'm now torn between buying this or Eye of Judgement for ps3 this week but can't make up my mind.

Eye of judgement has dropped in price BUT i'll need more cards

Guitar Hero is getting the Aerosmith game so it'll be cool to get that with guitar so I have an extra for two player plus I love Aerosmith

Rock Band is still an altogether better game

let me guess you like douche-metal?

I like metal and rock mainly.

Other thing turning me off rock band = it's guitar , Mic and drums. I don't care about drums. If I want mic I'll get sing star. That leaves guitars so I might as well just just guitar hero. Plus I prefer how Guitar hero looks.

I like metal and rock mainly.

Other thing turning me off rock band = it's guitar , Mic and drums. I don't care about drums. If I want mic I'll get sing star. That leaves guitars so I might as well just just guitar hero. Plus I prefer how Guitar hero looks.

I don't have the drums or mic for my copy of rock band, and i still find it more entertaining than GH, and plus the Rock Band guitar is soooooooo much better than GH's

I don't think I could ever go back to GH

I don't have the drums or mic for my copy of rock band, and i still find it more entertaining than GH, and plus the Rock Band guitar is soooooooo much better than GH's

I guess it's just opinion and preferences. I don't like what I've seen from Rock band.

It's like if I said don't buy mortal kombat buy stree fighter it's better :p

I guess it's just opinion and preferences. I don't like what I've seen from Rock band.

It's like if I said don't buy mortal kombat buy stree fighter it's better :p

oh I know Street Fighters better

do whatever you want, sorry I was trying to push you, right now I can't stand the GH series, mainly because of what Activision has done with the series

Mole: The guitars are battery operated or pluggable into the consoles.

You're crazy. My hand cramped up so much with that guitar

do whatever you want, sorry I was trying to push you, right now I can't stand the GH series, mainly because of what Activision has done with the series

It's cool dude.

Why what have they done?

It's cool dude.

Why what have they done?

unnecesarily making it so you have to buy more controllers

you can't use a Guitar Hero controller for Rock Band on PS3, because Activision designed the GH guitar to be incompatible, Harmonix makes a patch, then Activision blocks it

In GH4 they're going to be using Drum and Mic controllers aswell (obviously playing catch up to Rock Band), but they're designed differently, even the guitars will be different so you'll need to buy new guitars, the GH drum kit sounds retarded (only three drum pads, but the symbols are a nice touch)

It's more of an arbitrary hatred, don't care for Activision, haven't liked anything by Neversoft since the second THPS game, personal grudge against Blizzard, can't stand Metal, prefer Fender to Gibson

unnecesarily making it so you have to buy more controllers

you can't use a Guitar Hero controller for Rock Band on PS3, because Activision designed the GH guitar to be incompatible, Harmonix makes a patch, then Activision blocks it

So my controller for GHIII won't work for GHIV? That's moronic.

So my controller for GHIII won't work for GHIV? That's moronic.
That's what I gathered from the interview on IGN, they said that the Guitars will have an entirely new input system

so they may make the old ones still compatible, but I don't see why they would Activision is like the Fox corparation of the videogame world (time was that EA filled those shoes), and I doubt they'd do us any favours

Latest posts

Back