Guitar Hero 3

Yeah, I'm the odd girl out on this one, kinda lost interest in both Rock Band and GH, took my copies of the games and controllers and traded them in on my preorder for MGS4 and got Persona 3 FES, and Silent Hill 1-4

I REALLY don't get the outrage over the guitars not being compatible. It's two different companies, two different games. What do you expect?

You should be outraged that you can't play any Guitar Hero game pre-GH3 on the PS3 AT ALL. The GH3 guitar isn't compatible with the games and the GH2 controller isn't compatible with the PS3.

I REALLY don't get the outrage over the guitars not being compatible. It's two different companies, two different games. What do you expect?

Because it's more **** we have to buy.

You should be outraged that you can't play any Guitar Hero game pre-GH3 on the PS3 AT ALL. The GH3 guitar isn't compatible with the games and the GH2 controller isn't compatible with the PS3.

I don't have a PS3 cash chucker.

Agreed. It would be like saying "Oh my god my Wii-zapper wont work on Halo"

How did you manage that?

He did favours of a sexual nature for a guy who works at gamestop.

Agreed. It would be like saying "Oh my god my Wii-zapper wont work on Halo"

Not quite, because those are games/accessories that will never be seen on the same system.

Rock Band is already compatible with the Guitar Hero guitars, the idea being that your already plopping down an *** load of cash for it, if you happen to have a GH guitar then you can use that as bass (or guitar). What Activision and is doing is more like if someone made the Wii zapper compatible with just Call of Duty 3 and no other game. If you're paying an extra $40 bucks for a controller they better damn well let other companies make games that work with it. At the very least they should make it work with consecutive games in the series.

Ordered this today.. I finally decided to order it at last :lol: That Guitar hero world tour that's coming out. Do you have to use the drums and mics? As I don't want to deal with that crap as I can't sing and drums bore me game wise. If I have this then next week I get aerosmith guitar hero (for extra guitar plus it's aerosmith) Will I be able to keep guitars and just buy game on it's own to play with friend?

or will the selection to just guitar suck?

Ordered this today.. I finally decided to order it at last :lol: That Guitar hero world tour that's coming out. Do you have to use the drums and mics? As I don't want to deal with that crap as I can't sing and drums bore me game wise. If I have this then next week I get aerosmith guitar hero (for extra guitar plus it's aerosmith) Will I be able to keep guitars and just buy game on it's own to play with friend?

I'm sure GHWT will be more guitar angled than RB, so it shouldn't be an issue

they leave what instrument you play completley up to you so if you don't want to sing or play drums you don't have too

and you should really just wait for GHWT if your going the GH route, because he new guitar has a touch pad and extra stuff like that

*still prefers Rock Band over GH*

I read in a recent IGN article that they are making new guitars, but nothing was said about the old ones being incompatible. Also, I'm sure they'll release World Tour sets with just drums or guitar eventually.

I'm sure GHWT will be more guitar angled than RB, so it shouldn't be an issue

they leave what instrument you play completley up to you so if you don't want to sing or play drums you don't have too

and you should really just wait for GHWT if your going the GH route, because he new guitar has a touch pad and extra stuff like that

*still prefers Rock Band over GH*

I don't want to wait though as the aerosmith one looks awesome plus this was on sale so why not? World tour I'll likely buy the game on it's own since old guitars are said to work and **** the drums and mic I hate that stuff :lol:

*Still prefers songs in Guitar hero so wont even look at rock band.*

I read in a recent IGN article that they are making new guitars, but nothing was said about the old ones being incompatible. Also, I'm sure they'll release World Tour sets with just drums or guitar eventually.

Yeah old ones are compatible from what I read I just wasn't sure if it could be played with just guitars till now which is cool.

The Aerosmith one was pretty friggin mediocre man, and I love Aerosmith.

it was kinda boring, and really easy, but that GH3 Aerosmith guitar looks *****ing (didn't get it already have two guitars)

but do whatever you want man it's your cash

The Aerosmith one was pretty friggin mediocre man, and I love Aerosmith.

it was kinda boring, and really easy, but that GH3 Aerosmith guitar looks *****ing (didn't get it already have two guitars)

but do whatever you want man it's your cash

See I want two guitars and guitars separately = £50 so I think "**** it £20 more and I get an Aerosmith game filled with songs I loves" So a week after this comes I'll get it.

See I want two guitars and guitars separately = £50 so I think "**** it £20 more and I get an Aerosmith game filled with songs I loves" So a week after this comes I'll get it.

you know theres a PS2 GHA pack that comes with two guitars for 10 bucks more than the regular bundle. they're the guitars from GH2 though one black one red

Last edited:
you know theres a PS2 GHA pack that comes with two guitars for 10 bucks more than the regular bundle. they're the guitars from GH2 though one black one red

I thought guitar hero and Guitar hero II guitars wouldn't work with ps3 guitar hero III

Latest posts

Back