Guitar Hero 3

I'd probably end up only playing guitar/bass (i heard you could play bass in Rock Band is it a seperate guitar or can you just play bass with the regular guitar?), maybe drums on an off occasion

singing is not an option

plus i don't have online right now

You actually might be better off with just going with Guitar Hero. You can play bass in both GH and RB using the regular guitar. There is no separate bass guitar you buy because, honestly, it'd be exactly like the regular guitar anyways, only bigger.

I finally defeated Tom Morello...I met him on medium difficulty and lost, mostly because I wasn't even sure what I was supposed to do. I went back to easy and met him and beat him soundly.

I also scored a perfect on Rock N Roll All Nite and missed just one note on Hit Me With Your Best Shot.

And I bought the Mako guitar, because my son really likes sharks and wanted me to get it.

Best game ever.

BEST. GAME. EVAR.

I just played this for about 2 hours straight and my fingers are killing me. I'm at Lou's Inferno on Easy (thought I'd get Easy done before trying Medium) and I ended with "One". I beat Slash easily and then bought him as a playable character in the store.

I went into practice mode and tried Rock N Roll All Nite on Expert difficulty and slowed it all the way down, and it was still impossible. I don't know if I believe that anyone can do that.

I had a hard time with Pride and Joy. I was thrilled to see that Even Flow was an encore song.

I'm stuck trying to beat Lou The Devil in the final boss battle on hard...it sucks.

But not the game, the game is very awesome.

Cult of Personality was pretty tricky, even on Easy.

the disturbing lack of Van Halen and AC/DC in this game bothers me to no end

should i get this for Wii, PS2, or PS3?

The benefit to getting it on PS2 is that you can play the older games too. That was the deciding factor for me between 360 and Wii, even though 360 only has #2.

I suppose that goes for PS3 as well, although I heard that the cheap version of the PS3 has PS2 compatibility removed. Not sure if that is true, but if so that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

O.O I just got 100% on Black Magic Woman...on hard...

I am a rock goddess

The benefit to getting it on PS2 is that you can play the older games too. That was the deciding factor for me between 360 and Wii, even though 360 only has #2.

I suppose that goes for PS3 as well, although I heard that the cheap version of the PS3 has PS2 compatibility removed. Not sure if that is true, but if so that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

actually it's pretty much all PS3 from now on, they removed the PS2's Emotion Engine from the system too lower prices, they also removed two of the four USB ports which is causing alot of distress among Rock Band fans (only able to use 2 instruments at a time, instead of 4)

glad i got mine in March

anywho I know i won't be getting it on PS2 because i don't really feel the need to playe 2,1, or Rock the 80's

i guess it just depends if my friend get this to, if my friend gets it i'll go with the Wii version (friend has a Wii) so we can use multi-player, if not i'll just get the PS3 vewrsion

still no Van Halen or AC/DC wtf?

I'm great at the classics. Suck at new stuff

I'm great at the classics. Suck at new stuff

from what i played (XBL demo) i'm the same

which is awesome because i love the classics and hate the newstuff, the newest band i listen too is Gun's N' Roses (stupid Axl had to get a big head and ruin a good thin razzum frazzum)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back