Halloween 2007!

Re: Halloween 2007!!!!!

A sheep pushed me out of the way of a truck once. True story.

It was probably just trying to eat your pants... But thank heaven for small mericals. I sure you being the country folk as you are you didn't waist the... meal.

Yeah, I saw that movie, too. A definet good one.

Mine was in real life this really happened...

Last edited:

It was probably just trying to eat your pants... But thank heaven for small mericals. I sure you being the country folk as you are you didn't waist the... meal.

Thank heaven for small mericals, all right. I would have cried if I lost my pants. It would be a waist.

How can anyone not love Halloween? Only Christmas can possibly top it.

The last two weeks of October are one of my absolute favourite times of the year.

This man speaks the truth.

The only part I hate about the last two weeks of October is that I live in ****ing Florida and I don't get to experience the color changing leaves or Autumn breezes. :(

Last edited:

Yeah, it would be a merical if I got those pants back. Us country folk need our pants.

Except when your chasing the greased pigs, swimmin' in the watering hole, and shearin' the sheep right?

Except when your chasing the greased pigs, swimmin' in the watering hole, and shearin' the sheep right?

Those activities are always good pants-less.

Post of the Day.

I will be doing nothing for Halloween. It's retarded.

Halloween is not retarded.

FREE CANDY!

I miss trick-or-treating...

It's definitely not retarded. It's a pedophile's greatest desire.

FREE KIDS!

****, isn't it a little early for the Halloween thread? I love it as much as the next manchild, but it's only the seventh.
If Halloween is now a holiday, then I wish the Nazis had won to spare me this misery.
You suck.

I should tell Halloween what you said and have it kick your ***.
The only good thing about Halloween is Night of the Living Jesus. Which is also Easter and Christmas.
If I must...

NightoftheLivingJesus-1.jpg

DAWNOFTHEJESUS-1.jpg

Bacon-N-Eggs Betty has just invited me to her company Halloween party.

I now have to decide on what costume to wear.

Should she graciously forego the stupid couples costume theme, I have been tinkering with the following ideas:

-- Shave my head, draw on some fake tattoos, get a pair of nunchaku and put them in the back of my jeans and go as Dashel Bad-Horse from Vertigo's "Scapled".
-- Get a big black wig and black trenchcoat and have me and The Captain go out as Billy Butcher and Terror from Garth Ennis' "The Boys".
-- Or go against my better judgement and create the following costume....

ml-luke-cage-01.jpg

I know what everyone here wants me to go as.......and I hate you all. :x
TI-AR-A!
TI-AR-A!
TI-AR-A!

You could get a skull shirt and black trench coat and go as The Punisher. You might end up killing some rapists along the way.
Doom always kills some rapists along the way.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's definitely not retarded. It's a pedophile's greatest desire.

FREE KIDS!
"I didn't do anything wrong! They said they wanted a 'treat'!"

That's just common sense.

You don't want to catch The Black, do you?

Latest posts

Back