Halloween 2007!

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
It's coming.

Let's get the 2007 Halloween topic going!

looking forward to this year , my little neice is old enough to go trick or treating so she's going as Spider-girl! to me that is ****ing awsome as she's only 3.

So what are all you guys and girls doin?

Re: Halloween 2007!!!!!

Halloween is mostly ignored in New Zealand and we are all better off for it.

It's semi-ignored here but god damn it , it's the one holiday i love

It's semi-ignored here but god damn it , it's the one holiday i love

If Halloween is now a holiday, then I wish the Nazis had won to spare me this misery.

The only good thing about Halloween is Night of the Living Jesus. Which is also Easter and Christmas.

Halloween is a great holiday, only because if give normally conservative hot chicks an excuse to dress like sluts

Halloween is a great holiday, only because if give normally conservative hot chicks an excuse to dress like sluts

Girls a cat? She's a sexy cat.

I gotta go watch Mean Girls again. "Booo you whore." :lol:

I'm going with my normal Halloween tradition of sitting on the front porch to hand out candy.

All alone on the porch. With the candy. The big bowl of sweet, luscious chocolate. :drooling:

Bacon-N-Eggs Betty has just invited me to her company Halloween party.

I now have to decide on what costume to wear.

Should she graciously forego the stupid couples costume theme, I have been tinkering with the following ideas:

-- Shave my head, draw on some fake tattoos, get a pair of nunchaku and put them in the back of my jeans and go as Dashel Bad-Horse from Vertigo's "Scapled".
-- Get a big black wig and black trenchcoat and have me and The Captain go out as Billy Butcher and Terror from Garth Ennis' "The Boys".
-- Or go against my better judgement and create the following costume....

ml-luke-cage-01.jpg

I know what everyone here wants me to go as.......and I hate you all. :x

You could get a skull shirt and black trench coat and go as The Punisher. You might end up killing some rapists along the way.

Probably going downtown with friends. Halloween downtown is always really big here and pretty much everyone dresses up. I'll be going as Ray from the Ghostbusters.

We're having a halloween party at my job. I might go as a doctor. Simply because there's this hot mom I can tell "Well, its time for your annual mamogram examination..."

I'm going with my normal Halloween tradition of sitting around doing nothing on the holiday itself and then stealing from my little sister's candy horde over the next two weeks.

Im gonna acompany my little cousin trick or treating then go to my friends annual Halloween/Birthday batch.

Also watch the horror movie marathon

Oh, he's just afaid some sheep will chase after him and eat his costume leaving him naked on the side of the road some where. And it could happen since sheep out number people there.

:twisted: one of my best Halloween memories involve girls dressed in slutty costumes... One hot girl was picking up another hot girl from work wearing these slutty cotumes and they kissed each other, and not just a small peek... :D

ml-luke-cage-01.jpg

I know what everyone here wants me to go as.......and I hate you all. :x

Not me... I would rather you go in a pink leotard, a tutu, with a pair of pixy wings and a tiara... Then dance it to the room as if you were dancing in the Nutcraker... I know I'd laugh if I saw that.

Also watch the horror movie marathon
Me too.

Oh, he's just afaid some sheep will chase after him and eat his costume leaving him naked on the side of the road some where. And it could happen since sheep out number people there.

A sheep pushed me out of the way of a truck once. True story.

A sheep pushed me out of the way of a truck once. True story.

after seing the movie where sheep go bat**** crazy and start killing humans i find this hard to belive

:twisted: one of my best Halloween memories involve girls dressed in slutty costumes... One hot girl was picking up another hot girl from work wearing these slutty cotumes and they kissed each other, and not just a small peek... :D
Yeah, I saw that movie, too. A definet good one.

Latest posts

Back