Halo 3 (Trailer/Discussion/etc.)

I liked the music.

That's about it. I'm afraid that it'll be just the same as Halo 2, which in turn was pretty much the same game as Halo. Just doesn't warrent the purchase of a 360:(

Sacred&Profane said:
I liked the music.

That's about it. I'm afraid that it'll be just the same as Halo 2, which in turn was pretty much the same game as Halo. Just doesn't warrent the purchase of a 360:(

I liked it all. Either way, it is the conclusion to the trilogy, so it should at least provide the answers Halo 2 so severly lacked. Hopefully without too many new questions to accompany those answers.

DIrishB said:
So will thee great one. I'll just play it on a friend's 360...I'll have a Wii instead. :)

You'll have a Wii? why drank too much water have we? *drum roll followed by symbol crash* ok pad pun LOL

Anyway for it goes

360 (got it now)

then I'll get the Wii maybe at launch.

last but not least I'll get the console i'm most hyped up about. Ps3.

Like i said in another topic I honestly was not even gonna bother with the Wii untill I saw smash bros trailer. plus I can buy the good 3d mario kart for n64 (hated NGC version with a passion) and my guilty little pleasure .... Pokemon snap for n64:oops:

Anyway Halo 3 looks amazing. I have high hopes for it and I don't even like first person shooters that much. I just hope it's not just going to be exactly like 1+2 with 1 added tank or ghost or something and next gen graphics I want ALOT more added.

Thats understandable. We'll see what happens. Bungie is notoriously tight-lipped about the Halo games, so we'll probably only learn what they allow us to learn about the game until very soon before its actual release, which right now is just sometime in 2007. That being said, I'm sure Bungie and Microsoft will be advertising heavily for the game, giving many developer interviews, etc, and we'll learn plenty about the game and its new and/or enhanced features before too long.

Having just beaten Halo 2 TODAY(I know, I know, but I just bought an Xbox last Christmas and only got Halo 2 recently) I am officially superpsyched for this game. In all honesty, Halo 3 is about 50% of the total reasons I'm going to get a 360 instead of a PS3 or a Wii.

Oh, and that trailer? Best trailer for any game ever. This is going to be an EPIC.

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Has anyone seen the new Beta trailers? It looks like the bubble grenades are making it into the final game. Same with portable launch pads, ATVs, the Assault Riffle from Halo 1 and that giant laser cannon thing.

All of the trailers can be found here if you haven't seen them yet.

Latest posts

Back