Halo 3 (Trailer/Discussion/etc.)

I'm sure it will, but the PC version prob won't be out for a year or so. There's usually a year lag between the Xbox and PC versions.

It was even longer with Halo 2, which came out pretty recently on the PC, but debuted on the Xbox in '04.

i know it's Sooooo awesome on PC. no split screen, 20 inch monitor all to yourself. Multiplay setup is much easier. oh man, so awesome. and headphones to drown out the naysayers. 8) awesome.

Who knows? I could be wrong, but I think there was some added multiplayer content for the PC version of Halo 2 (new maps or something) compared to the Xbox version. Maybe that was a reason for the long delay.

i believe there is.

i believe there is.

Hopefully (for your sake) there won't be as long a delay for Halo 3. I, however, won't have this problem, as I'll be the proud new owner of a 360 the first week of October, and Halo 3 will be the first game I pick up (hopefully they won't be sold out and hard to find locally).

**points at Hibiki and laughs mockingly**

Who knows? I could be wrong, but I think there was some added multiplayer content for the PC version of Halo 2 (new maps or something) compared to the Xbox version. Maybe that was a reason for the long delay.

I don't believe that a few extra maps justifies a two year delay.

Definitly not. I'm not saying that was the only reason, just could have been one of them. I'm pretty sure there's an intended delay between the Xbox and PC versions, to encourage the Xbox version's initial sales.

They generally wait until the console online has died down, and then try to reignite the spark via the PC. I guess that just took especially long with Halo 2.

I still can't believe that in 5 days I'll be at a friend's house with 60 cans of Halo mountain Dew, system linking it up with 15 other people who I hate.

Absolutely no interest. But I'll be the first one to admit, I liked embarrassing the guys I played against in multiplayer.

I just don't get the appeal to Halo.

Absolutely no interest. But I'll be the first one to admit, I liked embarrassing the guys I played against in multiplayer.

I just don't get the appeal to Halo.

I suppose that it's popular because the first one was the first real Console shooter that actually controlled like it was designed for a console. It basically saved the Xbox from the bargain bin.

Halo 2 had awesome multilayer.

Has anyone seen the latest TV ad?

BEST. COMMERCIAL. EVER. PERIOD.

(IMO)

The extended version is up on XBOX Live, plus the "documentary" of how the diorama was made. It's awesome because it's just like a real documentary, and it starts out as one from like a history channel, where you don't think it's for a game.

Has anyone seen the latest TV ad?

BEST. COMMERCIAL. EVER. PERIOD.

(IMO)

The extended version is up on XBOX Live, plus the "documentary" of how the diorama was made. It's awesome because it's just like a real documentary, and it starts out as one from like a history channel, where you don't think it's for a game.

Can't wait. Really psyched for this game. This (and the upcoming Halo Wars and Lost Video Game) are the reason I'm plunking down several hundred on a 360.

A friend of mine who works for WMNR (a radio station) Had to be there with some other radio guys to make sure some winners get their copy of Halo 3, There was a guy dressed as Master Chief (one of five in the country microsoft paid to be at openings) and apparently in his contract he is not allowed to speak, if they do they get fired. So one guy kept asking him questions another attempted to grab his balls, and they were talking about him right in front of him, sounds like good times

Latest posts

Back