Happy valentines day 08.

Void.M

Feliz dia de la amistad.

Hope ya'll have a good one....and a good cold one for all the single's out there.

absolutely no reason to celebrate today.

I have a friend who said she never got a Valentine's Day card in her life, so I told her I'd make her one. This was some months ago, and everytime I see her she reminds me of it. So I bought some stuff to make her a card and I know what I'm going to write on it, but I just don't feel like putting it together right now.

I just can't put it off much longer, though.

**** yourself, ****ing *******.

Something tells me we're going to have a lot of posts like this, in this thread today...

That and Hibiki being hit on all day. Run Hibiki before you get any "Special" Valentines from certain members... run!

(Run! Hibiki, Run!)
hsh.gif

Last edited:
Something tells me we're going to have a lot of posts like this, in this thread today...

That and Hibiki being hit on all day. Run Hibiki before you get any "Special" Valentines from certain members... run!

(Run! Hibiki, Run!)
hsh.gif

yeah doom kinda sent me something like that yesterday. Girl I'm black, from the wa-ist down.

yeah doom kinda sent me something like that yesterday. Girl I'm black, from the wa-ist down.

I sent it to you because I figured you'd probably be one of the only people to find it funny.

Houde fears a lot of my PMs because they might either be about Bro-rape or Rick Roll.

I sent it to you because I figured you'd probably be one of the only people to find it funny.

Houde fears a lot of my PMs because they might either be about Bro-rape or Rick Roll.

and it was funny. i've heard more vulgar, but then again those songs weren't trying to be funny like these guys.

Ignore Doom

Click on Fox News Link

It's about gorillas

Fox only consist of primates. And I saw it, not very interesting. I mean we do it doggy style, where's the news?

A week ago I had a funny idea for an image to post on here for today, but decided against it. It would have been Wade Wilson and TwilightEl making out, and below it would of had Wade choking me, yelling that I'm a perverted freak and Twi saying she's about to vomit.

I didn't do it because:
1.) It would be too cruel to them and
2.) I don't want to be "that guy"

Latest posts

Back