Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire Movie Discussion *Spoilers*

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
It was so cool. A lot was cut out. The movie instantly jumped right into it. They only keep the important plots details. They did a extremely good job of it. Everything's moving so fast, it all seems so random but at the end pays off. It made it seem more intense. Hermoine's also very hot. It had lots of funny moments. Ron's character was on the ball. Madeye Moody was so freakin cool. Voldment looked weird. I didn't like that he had no nose. The special effects were better. I like that Malfory and Snape didn't have that big of roles in this one. This movie did my favorite book justice. I give it a 10 out 10.

Yeah, I'm actually really apprehensive about seeing this because the book was so spectacular (I think the books rank 6,4,3,1,2,5 where 6 is the best and 5 is the worst). Since there was so much they could cut out and change in this book, I don't know if I want to see it. Was Wormtail around?

Guijllons said:
Dude, he's like 15 and you're like 20. Dude!
POTD
0_rofl.gif

In my opinion, GoF was the worst of the four movies. While still good (GoF was my favorite book, so. . .), they cut out far too much. Not to mention, the scene transitions were terrible and the entire first half felt rushed. I also felt Finneas didn't do Voldemort justice. He just wasn't all that menacing. He certainly looked creepy, but he seemed a bit too playful. The movie would have worked if it had been cut into two movies. And I really think they should do this for Order of the Pheonix after seeing this one.

I'll probably see this movie next week. It's my favourite of the Harry Potter series and I'm sure I'll be disappointed.

thee great one said:
SHE. I know I feel like a dirty old man. I change that to she will be hot when she's older.:shifty:
yeah, typo. But still man. You should just not be perving on 15 year olds.

But, the movie. Not seen it. probably never will. Way off my kinda thing.

I'd rank the books 6,5,3,2,4,1.

This was a fantastic, fantastic movie. THe other three look like a joke in comparison. I really hope Mike Newell continues directing them.

P.S. The Superman Returns trailer was even better the second time around and on the big screen.

This Hermione talk is very funny to me, because when I first read the book I kept on thinking it was creepy that 14 year old was dating an 18 year old.

MaxwellSmart said:
This Hermione talk is very funny to me, because when I first read the book I kept on thinking it was creepy that 14 year old was dating an 18 year old.

So did I... But age really doesn't seem to be an object in these books. I mean, Harry was going after an older woman in the fourth book. I think any guy would be discouraged by an older woman. It's that whole dominance thing going on.

Latest posts

Back