Hawkeye's Family (minor Ultimates 2 #4 spoilers)

Seldes Katne

Site mom
I don't remember seeing this discussed anywhere on the boards, but if it has, someone please point me to it.

Has anyone seen any kind of background information on Hawkeye's children? I'm aware of Natasha's comment that he calls them before each mission, and I think we see them pictured in a couple of panels during the White House celebration at the end of the Chituri arc, but I haven't seen any indication of their names, ages, or other vital statistics. If the children surrounding him in those panels are all his, then he appears to have two boys and a girl, and they all seem to be early elementary aged. Has anything about them come up on websites, in interviews, or anywhere else?

Seldes Katne said:
Has anyone seen any kind of background information on Hawkeye's children?

I've never seen anything aside from what you just mentioned.

Sounds like about it. I've never heard of anything else. Although did anyone else notice that Hawkeye and his girlfriend are living in sin?

Caduceus said:
Although did anyone else notice that Hawkeye and his girlfriend are living in sin?

FOR SHAME. :noway:

Its all good, his kids get to join me and many others in the "Our parents were to lazy to get married" club. We've even got a cool nickname. No, not that one, another one. Yep. We're the Lovechildren.

Caduceus said:
Sounds like about it. I've never heard of anything else. Although did anyone else notice that Hawkeye and his girlfriend are living in sin?
Well, and here I thought I was the only person left on Earth who used phrases like that....

Seldes Katne said:
Well, and here I thought I was the only person left on Earth who used phrases like that....
Your kidding right? I have to stop myself saying absurd things like "My stars and garters." That is possibly the single most bizarre thing a 16 year old (For one more day!!) male can say.

Erm, why on earth would you need to know Hawkeye's kids vital statistics?
you planning to buy them spiderman pyjamas for their birthday?
Man, I know we get a little wrapped up in this sometimes, but jeez, dude, they ain't real!

Guijllons said:
Erm, why on earth would you need to know Hawkeye's kids vital statistics?
you planning to buy them spiderman pyjamas for their birthday?
Man, I know we get a little wrapped up in this sometimes, but jeez, dude, they ain't real!
No, actually I'm planning a story in which they'll be helping their father rescue a trio of mutant kids.

And no, I'm not joking. This is an idea I have for a piece of fanfiction. It's called "doing research". I don't want to have to make up names and ages and backgrounds for these kids if I don't have to. If that information is already available, I'd like to have it so my story fits in with what's known in fanfiction as "canon", which is the original comic, movie or book upon which the fanfiction is based.

Besides, this qualifies as an Ultimates-related topic. There are a number of other threads dedicated to a single character, so why not this one?

(And I realize that it's impossible to tell this by my name, but I'm not a "dude". :) )

Seldes Katne said:
No, actually I'm planning a story in which they'll be helping their father rescue a trio of mutant kids.

And no, I'm not joking. This is an idea I have for a piece of fanfiction. It's called "doing research". I don't want to have to make up names and ages and backgrounds for these kids if I don't have to. If that information is already available, I'd like to have it so my story fits in with what's known in fanfiction as "canon", which is the original comic, movie or book upon which the fanfiction is based.

Besides, this qualifies as an Ultimates-related topic. There are a number of other threads dedicated to a single character, so why not this one?

(And I realize that it's impossible to tell this by my name, but I'm not a "dude". :) )

And what I wrote was called a "gag" ;)

And damn, this isn't monty python, why are all the women wearing beards? :D

Guijllons said:
And what I wrote was called a "gag" ;)
Then perhaps next time you could put a couple of "smileys" in your post and let the rest of us in on the joke. Please remember it's difficult to discern a person's facial expressions over the 'Net. Your original post did not sound particularly humorous.

And damn, this isn't monty python, why are all the women wearing beards? :D
If you're referring to my avatar, I chose it because he's a favorite character, not because he bears any resemblence to me whatsoever. Unfortunately, none of the characters in the Ultimate Universe really represent me, as the UU seems to be sadly lacking in superhero librarians.... :wink:

Seldes Katne said:
Unfortunately, none of the characters in the Ultimate Universe really represent me, as the UU seems to be sadly lacking in superhero librarians.... :wink:
There's a mutant librarian in Excalibur, codenamed 'Book'...:neutral:

Icemastertron said:
There's a mutant librarian in Excalibur, codenamed 'Book'... :neutral:
Oy. :roll: I don't know whether to laugh or cry about that one....

Guijllons said:
Americans and their lack of deadpan irony. One day I'll come to terms with it :)
What can I say? I'm a librarian -- I'm supposed to take things literally.... :wink:

Latest posts

Back