Heavy Rain: The Origami Killer F.A.Q.

X-Box 360 owners: Are you bothered that this game will only be available for PS3?

• Yes, and I want this game.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes, but I don't want to buy a PS3 just to play this game.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don't own/want either console.

• No, I'm buying a PS3 just for this game.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I don't want this game/I already have a PS3.

• Total voters
I dont own a console, nor do I plan on buying one (I'm part of the glorious PCgaming masterrace) and this game doesnt interst me in the least. Mostly because of this:
[video=youtube;46ENHaGpM-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46ENHaGpM-s[/video]

So apparently people are claiming this game is going to be just a series of quicktime events. The producers try to dispell this by showing that you can get different quicktime events by pressing buttons at certain times. Which still means you're watching a series of quicktime events.

No matter how you bring this, to me this seems like an interactive movie or at best a very complicated game of simon says.

I dont own a console, nor do I plan on buying one (I'm part of the glorious PCgaming masterrace) and this game doesnt interst me in the least. Mostly because of this:
[video=youtube;46ENHaGpM-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46ENHaGpM-s[/video]

So apparently people are claiming this game is going to be just a series of quicktime events. The producers try to dispell this by showing that you can get different quicktime events by pressing buttons at certain times. Which still means you're watching a series of quicktime events.

No matter how you bring this, to me this seems like an interactive movie or at best a very complicated game of simon says.

the game isn't mainly quicktime events. there are also points in the game where you have to make moral choices which will affect the way the story carries out

the game isn't mainly quicktime events. there are also points in the game where you have to make moral choices which will affect the way the story carries out

As one would expect in an interactive movie.

Latest posts

Back