Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC!

These are hilarious. I loves DC's jealousy. It's so much more hilarious than PC and Mac.

The first Superman movie is one of the most boring things I've ever seen in my life.

Besides the superb Clark Kent/Superman dynamic, I'm inclined to agree.

Tim Burton's Batman movies, in my humble opinion, are even worse. Michael Keaton is not Batman. Michael Keaton isn't even Bruce Wayne...Nicholson as the Joker was fantastic, but a good villain does not make a good film. Wrong actors, wrong story, wrong characters, wrong setting, wrong everything. I hate Tim Burton with a passion. Kevin Smith said it best "oooh, look at me. I'm kooky. I'm an artist. I have weird hair."

I can't decide if Superman Returns is decidedly "meh" or one of my favorite films of all time. Honestly; Depending on what mood I'm in, I either love it, or want to throw it to the ground and stomp on it.

:cry: Call it in boys. Time of coolness death 11:58 PM (my time)

I would rather sit through another root canal than sit through Superman: The Movie in an air conditioned IMAX theater on a hot day, with unlimited popcorn and soda, and Alanis Morrisette going down on me.

(I'm who she wrote that song about, I'm so cool I'm Dave Coulier)

Last edited:
I would rather sit through another root canal than sit through Superman: The Movie in an air conditioned IMAX theater on a hot day, with unlimited popcorn and soda, and Alanis Morrisette going down on me.

That to me, sounds like a pretty awesome day. But I'm not too keen on Morrisette going down on me. Then I wouldn't be able to concentrate. :wink:

Is it bad, but Joe Kalicki's posts and Sjmole's posts are slurring together.

I think that's bad, I could have sworn sjmole posted this, and not Joe Kalicki.

then I looked, and it was joe Kalicki

I'm sorry man

Latest posts

Back