Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC!

Is there anyway to get these on an ipod? :lol:

Yes here is how.

1st) Get this http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php and you can download youtube videos on to your pc and get their play to play them.

2nd) Bittorrent a program called "Replay Converter"

3rd) use "Replay Converter" to convert the video to which ever setting is Ipod and then upload to your ipod and your done.

Although these videos are still hilarious, I'm getting a bit peeved by the Marvel-bias in them. I mean, all Green Goblin says in the newest video is how because he's dressed in a silly costume and throws bombs around instead of thinking logically, he sells more tickets. He doesn't make any reference to him actually being a better villain. And the whole "that joke is like 5 years old," thing is just dumb, because I laughed harder at the "Green Ranger" than I did about any of the other jokes in the video.

"I died in the movie, because I died in the comics!"

When did Green Goblin look like a Saban character in the comics?

Check out the latest titled After Hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRh9MFW9FU

Satisfied.gif
: So its a re-make and a sequel. Ok I get that, I had that too.... but it's also a re-boot?...

hulkangry.gif
: First thing about re-boot, we do not talk about re-boot. just be vage about it and hope everyone goes along with it.

Last edited:
Hee hee hee. I love those skits. The Ian McKellan voice was particularly good. And the "Guy Pierce" stuff was funny. Ah! It was all good!

Yeah that was funny...

Daredevil.gif
: Hey, what up with Logan and Superman??

animated200.gif
: Oh, Logan thinks Superman stole his director so now he won't talk with him...

daredevil1.gif
:Oh,.. how did those movies turn out?

spidey.gif
: You didn't see them??

daredevil1.gif
: ...

spidey.gif
: ... Oh right, sorry... Oh wait that means you couldn't even see your movie...

daredevil1.gif
: No... So how was Guy Pierce in it?

spidey.gif
: ... Guy Pierce?...

daredevil1.gif
: Yeah... well I heard he was rumored to play me for awhile and the people sort of stopped talking to me about it. So how was he?

spidey.gif
... I think my spider sence is tingling... Got to go...

Last edited:
Spider-Man: So you've never saw your movie?

Daredevil: What?

Spider-Man: Oh, nevermind.

I hope they continue doing these. I haven't laughed this much at Youtube videos since watching old Robot Chicken clips!

"I have to agree with Charles' pet..."

:lol:

That Magneto voice is so good. These guys are hysterical. :D

Latest posts

Back