Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC!

:lol: :lol:

That was genius. Loved superman taliking about the justice league movie :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks watcher I loved those

3rd one is my favourite

"Hulk remember 70's, good times"

"Nope he's still moving, I say he's yours"

"I got a rock"
"Well... Atleast it could kill you"
"Yeah I guess that's something"

These are great

Mmm, those were funny.

Y'know, I still don't have a TiVo or DVR or anything like that, so I always mute commercial breaks, but I usually turn the sound on for the Mac ads. They're always enjoyable. Even if I'm a PC.

Mmm, those were funny.

Y'know, I still don't have a TiVo or DVR or anything like that, so I always mute commercial breaks, but I usually turn the sound on for the Mac ads. They're always enjoyable. Even if I'm a PC.

They annoy me to know end, they basically say if you have a pc you're a retard or if you have a mac your an annoying self gradifying douche

They annoy me to know end, they basically say if you have a pc you're a retard or if you have a mac your an annoying self gradifying douche

Can't we be a retarded annoying self gradifying douche? :lol:

These are funny. But I'm with Random; Those Mac/PC commercials are really ****ing annoying.

Yes but that has nothing to do with it, I suck at proof reading

:)

I guess I watch the ads because John Hodgman and Justin Long both kick ***. Besides, Hodgman grew up in a neighboring city of mine, I gotta give him props.

That sounded stupid.

But hey, what do I know?! I'm a PC!!@@111@! Derp!

:)

I guess I watch the ads because John Hodgman and Justin Long both kick ***. Besides, Hodgman grew up in a neighboring city of mine, I gotta give him props.

That sounded stupid.

But hey, what do I know?! I'm a PC!!@@111@! Derp!

I dont hold it against the actors, I remember the mac guy was on conan obrien and got stopped in the street with people commenting on the comercial when really he knows nothing about macs or pc

Latest posts

Back