Hibiki's Hit List!

GROOSUM.jpg

Ah. Well that makes sense.

Your face makes sense.

NUMBER ONE WITH A BULLET!!!

Bring it on little girl. You won't be the first to try.

You never stop complaining do you? Honestly, what do you gain by *****ing about threads going off topic?

I'm not trying to be rude, I just don't get it.

Done and Done and PM is just mad he didn't make the list.

*adds PLanet Man to list*

Hmm..and how you will conducting these death's?

*adds Venom to list*

I think most will look like accidents. And the people she's really got it in for will look like gruesome accidents. Like that scene for Final Destination 2, where the log went though that guys head, or when that glass window fell on that kid, or the fan went through that one guy's head in Final Destination 3.

I knew I was forgetting someone!

*adds Watcher to list*

NUMBER ONE WITH A BULLET!!!

Bring it on little girl. You won't be the first to try.

It can be deduced by her primitive sratches onto flattened wood pulp that she intends to stab you with some sort of sharpened object. Possibly a piece of flint.

Hibiki said:
no iceshadow you don't ask too many questions. i just needed a reason.

I'm just flattered to be included.

Last edited:
mexicans are native american and spanish by blood. sweet beautiful blood. actually any latino is that.

I can't wait to see the Hibiki's Post-Apocalyptic Repopulate the Earth Sex List.

Since I can't imagine any other situation in which she'd look at any of us twice.

I can't wait to see the Hibiki's Post-Apocalyptic Repopulate the Earth Sex List.

Since I can't imagine any other situation in which she'd look at any of us twice.

that would be cool, i'd write the story but im no good at writing. as it was i kinda wished i hadn't made this thread and would be up for it being locked.

that would be cool, i'd write the story but im no good at writing. as it was i kinda wished i hadn't made this thread and would be up for it being locked.

Your call, but I don't think there's anything wrong if that's your concern.

Not at all.

well, if no one minds it then i guess it could stay up for a little while longer. Maybe i WILL make a repopulation list. i'll put it here though since i'll off them all anyway. assassin's creed has me pumped. who brought up the repopulation list. I must give them credit by putting them on it.

well, if no one minds it then i guess it could stay up for a little while longer. Maybe i WILL make a repopulation list. i'll put it here though since i'll off them all anyway. assassin's creed has me pumped. who brought up the repopulation list. I must give them credit by putting them on it.

I think that it would be a very interesting list to say the least. DO IT!

Oh and Joe Kalicki suggested it.

Latest posts

Back