Hibiki's Hit List!

eh, i just feel partly responsible for all the "crap" everone is complaining about. I need a vacation....

yea i wouldnt say it's you directly, but more people making jokes at your expense...

and also some perceived mean comments (but then i can't really blame you; we all do those)

At work they want to hire someone under me. I suggested Bea Arthur or Betty White

Bea Arthur because not one will **** with her

And Betty White because she is batass crazy and will cut someone

Can I have Bea Arthur? She's the world's sexiest old man.
DPArthur.jpg

I knew I was forgetting someone!

*adds Watcher to list*

:( But I can be a real asset for you... ... ...you could always use a second set of prints... I can hide wepons for you... we could be like all the other killing couples out there... like Bonnie and Clyde, Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka (the Ken and Barbie Killers), Donny and Marie Osmond... (they caused people to go brain dead after watching their show)

I'm not on the list because me and Hibiki are buds.

All I'm going to say is give it time...

Last edited:
At work they want to hire someone under me. I suggested Bea Arthur or Betty White

Bea Arthur because not one will **** with her

And Betty White because she is batass crazy and will cut someone

especially if you mess with her petcare.

Watcher - I will think about it.

Monney - I have no idea why but that pic made me laugh.

Last edited:
we could be like all the other killing couples out there... like Bonnie and Clyde, Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka (the Ken and Barbie Killers)

Paul Bernardo lived near and stalked my aunt when she was in high school during his peak serial killer days.

I don't think comparing yourself to them is going to get you any much-needed brownie points around here.

Hibiki, locking me in your closet isn't going to kill me.

Latest posts

Back