High Def and HD DVD vs. Blu-Ray

HDDVD or Blu-Ray - which do you prefer?

• HDDVD

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Blu-Ray

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
360 will get that blu ray add on rumoured at a while back

I'm probly in a similar position in terms of console...well I wanna buy an Xbox...I don't know if I can be bothered to wait for this tho, I'm not too fussed about blu-ray HDDVD...if it's something that I want to have a good quality version of, I'll get avi or HDDVD anyway - Do you think there will be still be supports (even if just through pirates) for HDDVDs? All those xbox owners who wanna buy HDDVDs regardless of if they are becoming an obsolete format.

I think that having consoles attached to each, means that this issue is not as cut and dry as it was with VHS/betamax. There's already support for each format. - and both have got that code cracked that came out a while back, so aren't copy-proof.

Godzilla only attacks Japan.

We Filipinos don't have a giant monster to call our own.

He'll attack you for selling bootleg copies of the Matthew Broderick movie, It's bad enough they raped his name but at least let the poor lizard earn money from it.

I'm probly in a similar position in terms of console...well I wanna buy an Xbox...I don't know if I can be bothered to wait for this tho, I'm not too fussed about blu-ray HDDVD...if it's something that I want to have a good quality version of, I'll get avi or HDDVD anyway - Do you think there will be still be supports (even if just through pirates) for HDDVDs? All those xbox owners who wanna buy HDDVDs regardless of if they are becoming an obsolete format.

I think that having consoles attached to each, means that this issue is not as cut and dry as it was with VHS/betamax. There's already support for each format. - and both have got that code cracked that came out a while back, so aren't copy-proof.

No idea

Last edited:
Today I got a $50 gift card to Best Buy because I bought my XBox HDDVD drive there. That's pretty cool.

Apparently they have some kind of tradein program for the movies but I doubt I'd get much for them. It's like they're unwatchable anyway.

But hey - $50. Better than a kick in the nuts.

Today I got a $50 gift card to Best Buy because I bought my XBox HDDVD drive there. That's pretty cool.

Apparently they have some kind of tradein program for the movies but I doubt I'd get much for them. It's like they're unwatchable anyway.

But hey - $50. Better than a kick in the nuts.

Nice dude congrats

Latest posts

Back