Hot Fuzz

Well, neither of my local theaters got this. I'm not happy. The only one in my area is a good 20 minutes away. I can never talk anyone into going to it. Damnit. :evil:

Just use your brain powers to convince them.

I'm also seeing this tonight......depending on whether or not this girl I'm seeing tonight likes these kind of movies. I think she might......she's not exactly a girly girl.

Saw this last night.

COMEDY GOLD. Seriously, I think I liked this more than Shaun of the Dead, and Shaun of the Dead is one of my favorite comedies. EVERYTHING in the movie is a reference. I LOVED IT. If you get a chance, try and see this. It's HILARIOUS! :D

Timothy Dalton is so good in it. :D

Yes he is! It's funny, because at first, I saw him and said "I know this guy, but who is he?" Then it clicked and I was like ":shock: Timothy Dalton!!!! :rockon:"

Point Break or Bad boys?

Which do you recommend?

No, which one do you wanna watch first?

Oh?

I love that part. :lol:

I love it when Dalton drives by the car wreck playing "Romeo and Juliet" and then at the house with, "Fire......." There was this ripple of laughter across the showing as the audience pegged what was going on. He was so outrageously 'the bad guy'. Loved it.

I love the beginning when he keeps escalating the problem to higher authority and they have the chief right outside the door. That was funny.

Laugh out loud, applaud the jokes.

That's how funny it was.

Standing O at my showing.

I loved the semi-filthy names the townies had.

I must say Dalton's "injury" was the most painful thing to watch in any movie I have ever seen, lol.

Thinking about makes me cringe.

Yarp.

I loved it. The part with the priest? I was chanting "Guns up his sleeves" the entire time. Then I cheered.

I cut school to see this film and I think it's really over-rated. There was a handful of funny jokes, but mostly, it couldn't decide what genre it fit into, black comedy, comedy drama or madcap comedy.

The only person I really liked in it was Dalton, but that's probably just because I'm a hardcore Bond fan.

Latest posts

Back