Hot Fuzz

I just saw this last night and it was ****ing amazing...

I'm so glad its Edgar Wright who has the rights to Scott Pilgrim... Wright is fantastic.

It's on DVD soon! :twisted:

Give it another two and a half years for the actual comic to wrap up, then I bet they'll look at the property more seriously.

Watched it last night.

Funniest movie I've seen all year. Absolutely hilarious.

I loved the whole thing (what a surprise).

I only wish they would've included an alternate ending where Nick and Danny are a couple. It really would've been the most logical way of ending the film.

Watched it last night.

Funniest movie I've seen all year. Absolutely hilarious.

I loved the whole thing (what a surprise).

I only wish they would've included an alternate ending where Nick and Danny are a couple. It really would've been the most logical way of ending the film.

There's a feature on the DVD which has the two making out and stuff.

"You're a doctor....deal with it."
"Yeah mutha****aaaaa!" :lol:

Plain Jane saw it with me the other night....she didn't find it as funny as I did. She said she doesn't get British humor, which is probably why she didn't like "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" either.

Clearly I must dump her.

I got my DVD copy yesterday thanks to amazon.com pre-order. I absolutely love this movie almost as much as I love Shaun of the Dead. These guys can do no wrong. Zombies, Buddy cop films... Hopefully they'll do something interesting with other genres soon... "super spy" (james bond) films... teen slasher (scream, nightmare on elm street)... superhero films... the possibilities are endless.

I loved Shaun of the Dead, and I loved this. However, the commercials couldn't be more misleading. I think I'm going to pick up the DVD today.

Last edited:
I think Hot Fuzz is the better movie, but Shaun of the Dead is my favourite.

I rented this yesterday but when I tried to watch it this morning it still had its security thing on and I couldn't get the DVD out of the case. I tried breaking it off but it just got all mangled up and I cut my finger pretty bad. So I still haven't seen it.

Latest posts

Back