Hot Fuzz

I rented this yesterday but when I tried to watch it this morning it still had its security thing on and I couldn't get the DVD out of the case. I tried breaking it off but it just got all mangled up and I cut my finger pretty bad. So I still haven't seen it.

yeah, maybe next time you shouldn't steal it from the store.

Nicholas Angel: What's the situation?
DS Andy Wainwright: Two blokes and a **** load of cutlery!

"Skid marks."
"Now who's being childish?"

"You want to be a big cop in a small town? **** off down the model village!"

I'm more than halfway done with the film; I hope to finish it after UC and before 10pm tonight. Why 10pm? See the "what are you watching tonight?" thread. :)

Okay so I admit my defeat and wrongness.

I had no interest in seeing Hot Fuzz. I seen Shaun Of The Dead and thought it was entertaining once. I never liked zombie stuff, even spoofs, so it wasn't for me.

I only seen like one trailer for this and it wasn't very long and didn't look that funny.

But everyone on here and everyone I know won't stop raving about it.

Than some guy at work gives me a copy to watch on my computer. I just finished it 5 minutes ago.

This movie owned. It was very funny. Not gut busting funny, but I laughed many times and loved the wackiness.

And this movie shows that Simon Pegg could play a fantastic Richard Fell.

And Snowtown would be just like this movie.

Do you just.... stop halfway through films to update us on your progress?:?

No, it just got really late and I realized I needed to get some sleep stat. I don't really like stopping midway, but it's starting to become a nasty habit.

Well I finished the film (finally) and it rocked -- obviously. There were so many laugh-out-loud moments, and so many standout performances, but I never caught the two cameos. I know one was Peter Jackson and the other was either Gwyneth Paltrow or Cate Blanchett. (I can never remember.)

It was an excellent comedy / quality film overall, but there were too many moments that either went on for too long (and that didn't serve the movie well) or had very few laughs that dragged the film down, so instead of an A-, I'd give the film a very good

B+

Peter Jackson played the Santa Claus that stabbed Angel at the beginning, and Cate Blanchett was his girlfriend.

I was not going to watch this as (not trying to start anything) I really hated shaun of the dead. However on plane ride home I decided for some random reason to watch it and thought it was ****ing great. that made 2 pretty cool films in the same day (this then before bed 300 on dvd)

I'm now thinking I may pick this up on dvd.

Latest posts

Back