How "Kewl" is it when Nick Fury gets his *** handed to him by the up and coming hero

Re: How "Kewl" is it when Nick Fury gets his *** handed to him by the up and coming h

(I tried to quote Ice, but for some reason it didn't show up. The part about Nick not faking his irritation.)

Irritation, sure, but others were trying to make a more extreme point that fury somehow got "schooled" or "lost it." Hardly. As I said in my first post in this thread, and you said in your reply, Reed had the better point in this case, and Fury conceeded. That's not getting "schooled" or "losing it".
Ultimately, it's being reasonable.
Being reasonable is not being owned.

Re: How "Kewl" is it when Nick Fury gets his *** handed to him by the up and coming h

plungingforward said:
(I tried to quote Ice, but for some reason it didn't show up. The part about Nick not faking his irritation.)

Irritation, sure, but others were trying to make a more extreme point that fury somehow got "schooled" or "lost it." Hardly. As I said in my first post in this thread, and you said in your reply, Reed had the better point in this case, and Fury conceeded. That's not getting "schooled" or "losing it".
Ultimately, it's being reasonable.
Being reasonable is not being owned.
What post # was that? :?

thanks, P.
Icon's cute as hell.
The post about irritated is one or two above my last one.

That'll work.
(My computer's tempramental.)

Latest posts

Back