How many 5 year-olds could you take on at once?

Well they said no weapons....

I'm talking about prepared as in---I know like a week, hell even a day, in advance. That way I can form a plan.

But if I'm unprepared like I was just playing basketball and the little bastards swarmed me---then it's gonna be a lower number.

A plan?

When I play Battlefront 2, which is the greatest game ever made, I run straight into the front lines and blast everything I see. If you're fast enough, it doesn't matter that you're exposed. I would imagine 5 year olds would best be handled the same way.

A plan?

When I play Battlefront 2, which is the greatest game ever made, I run straight into the front lines and blast everything I see. If you're fast enough, it doesn't matter that you're exposed. I would imagine 5 year olds would best be handled the same way.

You always need a battle plan. Kids are no different. Case in point---the rules say if you knock a kid out then he's done for. But those of you with kids or those of you who deal with kids these ages all know that kids today are juggernauts.

You could hit them in the head with a brick and they'd stop for a second---rub their head---and keep on truckin'. But hit him in the stocmach to where he can't breathe....he'll drop to the ground crying and using up even more oxygen.

Another issue is pacing. Fighting tends to be done in spurts. Adrenaline gets pumping and next thing you know is that you're spent 30 seconds into the battle. How many of you would plan on just running thru kicking the piss outta anything that moves? If so---you'll be done within a minute. Pace yourself. Play defensive and make each blow you deal count. Strike precise and immediately go back to your guard....you don't wanna leave anything open.

A few fun facts---strike with your shin bone. It's thick and strong and won't break as easy as a foot or ankle will. Same with your elbow.

I could easily handle about 3,246,198,076 five year olds.
3,246,198,077 would be pushing it though.

I've been thinking about this all day now. That is too much time spent on my behalf trying to figure out how to effective beat up a bunch of 5 year olds.

I've been thinking about this all day now. That is too much time spent on my behalf trying to figure out how to effective beat up a bunch of 5 year olds.

Your strategy is good, but I would say it's for kids in their 8 or 10 years. 5 Years old don't come back if they go down, they will just start crying.

I assume this is referencing to fighting 5-year olds.

Though... that's still not a good thing.

I assume this is referencing to fighting 5-year olds.

Though... that's still not a good thing.

But its funny to think about. I mean. . .so long as you aren't actually planning on doing it.

They always kick in the sack.

Agreed. 5 year olds know they aren't strong, so they fight dirty. Kicking the sack, biting, using their nails, pulling hair. . .5 year-olds are vicious.

Last edited:
On a slightly related note, I took on a 12-year old once.

Then I pretended she was Dakota Fanning in Hounddog.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Latest posts

Back