How many superheroes should the DCU have?

Why realism always means less? Or darker?
When someone wants realism in comics usually its just to make the hero a dark, sad little man with the goverment behind his back and his wife is dead and got raped by his nemesis (not necessarily in that order).

Why 6 millions of superpowered people is not real? Can't we have powers that gone wrong? What's the probability of all this heroes have awesome powers but no one having stupid ones? Like stretch their fingers or someting.

Why they always have to be sad? Why can't someone who has powers be happy? They have powers, not cancer.

Why realism always means less? Or darker?
When someone wants realism in comics usually its just to make the hero a dark, sad little man with the goverment behind his back and his wife is dead and got raped by his nemesis (not necessarily in that order).

Why 6 millions of superpowered people is not real? Can't we have powers that gone wrong? What's the probability of all this heroes have awesome powers but no one having stupid ones? Like stretch their fingers or someting.

Why they always have to be sad? Why can't someone who has powers be happy? They have powers, not cancer.

Hehe, I love your post. Reminds me of Morrison's run on New X-Men. There were a more proportional number of mutants, and sadly some did get screwed in the powers grab bag.

Zod does Roxxor...but I'm sick of all the Supergirls and Powergirls and strange new Kryptonian children that authors introduce when they're bored of having Lex hatch another nefarious scheme...

With all these Kryptonians flying around...Superman doesn't seem so super anymore, does he?

To be fair his still the last Son of Kripton

It just means Supergirl is the last Daughter

Here's another question, isn't Kara from Argos City, which is a Kryptonian colony on some moon?

He's not really "The last son" as both Zod and Non are still alive...nor is Supergirl "The last daughter" seeing as how Ursa is still alive.

yes but they are youngest and there for the Last ones made kinda and so still counts

Latest posts

Back