How many superheroes should the DCU have?

They're heroes. But they are not superheroes as they are not vigilantes who take the law into their own hands. And they don't have colorful costumes.

Yes they do.

Firemen wear red for example.

all I can say to that is...wow

Cops wear uniforms, just like most superhero teams. As do firefighters, and just because arsonists and drug dealers don't have meglomaniacal schemes, doesn't mean they're not villains.

I can't believe I actually responded to the retarded comments -.-

all I can say to that is...wow

Cops wear uniforms, just like most superhero teams. As do firefighters, and just because arsonists and drug dealers don't have meglomaniacal schemes, doesn't mean they're not villains.

I can't believe I actually responded to the retarded comments -.-

It's because you can't help but be drawn into our stimulating conversation.

Clearly some people haven't been reading Action Comics.

Zod Rocks my Socks.

Zod does Roxxor...but I'm sick of all the Supergirls and Powergirls and strange new Kryptonian children that authors introduce when they're bored of having Lex hatch another nefarious scheme...

With all these Kryptonians flying around...Superman doesn't seem so super anymore, does he?

Last edited:
Zod does Roxxor...but I'm sick of all the Supergirls and Powergirls and strange new Kryptonian children that authors introduce when they're bored of having Lex hatch another nefarious scheme...

With all these Kryptonians flying around...Superman doesn't seem so super anymore, does he?

Yes BUT having a few Kryptonian's like Supergirl opens up a window to maybe one day doing a story where superman turns evil and to show how strong he kicks their *** showing how big of threat he is

or maybe we will get a new Supergirl movie....

See, the thing with Promethea is that even though I so, horribly, desperately want to read it, even though it's probably very relevant to my life and feelings, even though I know I'll probably learn so much more from it about so many things that are so very important and useful to me, I can't, and I won't be able to for a while, because the government(that already steals 5 hours of my day 5 days a week) demands that I waste even more of my precious leisure time reading crap like Oedipus Rex and The Stone Angel.

Seriously, read the synopsis of the The Stone Angel and honestly tell me you can think of a book that sounds less appealing to you. You can? Well maybe I should tell you that the 90-year-old main character also happens to be dying of TERMINAL BOWEL CANCER.

And why is this being forced upon me instead of Promethea? Because Promethea is fantasy, and uses pictures, and therefore couldn't possibly have any sort of intellectual relevance in preparing us for the soulless, serious world that we're being forced to "grow up" in.

F*** you, curriculum, I'll decide what makes me smarter.

*throws The Stone Angel out the window and runs to the bookstore*
Your curriculum sucks. But not reading Promethea is a crime against nature.

Look! Up in the sky!

It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's -

SUPERMAN! THE "LAST" SON OF KRYPTON!

And the whole Super-Family! Including -

SUPERBOY!

EMO-GONE-MAD SUPERBOY PRIME!

SUPERBOY THAT IS REALLY SUPERMAN AS A LITTLE KID FROM THE PAST BUT ALSO BACK IN TIME FROM THE FUTURE...SOMEHOW!

SUPERGIRLS 1 - 19

KRYPTO THE SUPER-DOG!

STREAKY THE SUPER-CAT! STREAKY? REALLY? WOW...

COMET THE SUPER-HORSE AND BEPPO THE SUPER-CHIMP! WHAT THE ****?! NO, THAT'S JUST ****ING STUPID...

AND INTRODUCING...TARD-EL, SUPERMAN'S LONG-LOST RETARDED COUSIN!

"Durrr!!!"

Last edited:
Yes BUT having a few Kryptonian's like Supergirl opens up a window to maybe one day doing a story where superman turns evil and to show how strong he kicks their *** showing how big of threat he is

If it weren't for that skirt...I'd totally argue with you about the supergirl topic. But I'm a sucker for chicks dressed like superman.

If it weren't for that skirt...I'd totally argue with you about the supergirl topic. But I'm a sucker for chicks dressed like superman.
:lol: see i'm right

Last edited:

They were planning on doing that depending on how well Superman Returns did. Havn't really heard anthing about it since then though...

Latest posts

Back