How many times have you seen X3 in theatres?

How many times have you seen X3 in theatres?

• Total voters
ProjectX2 said:
You saw The Island 20 times? :shock:
My local movie theatre eventually stopped showing it, and I couldn't see it any more. :cry:

That's how I remember it was exactly twenty.

I also bought tickets and munchies for other friends to see it, I made the offer to other friends who unfortunately couldn't make it, and I got the DVD for a friend who couldn't make it, the day it came out, even before I got my own DVD.

I like this movie.

Victor Von Doom said:
You mean you like Hulk too?!?!?!:shock:

Kudos....
Too??? You mean there are actually two people that like the Hulk. Man that's Wacky.

And I loved the Island.

Last edited by a moderator:
David Blue said:

In case the poll doesn't let you change your vote, I'll defer voting till after I see it a fifth time. Which I will.

Yeah, it turns out you can't change your vote after the initial one.

I'd have seen it again today if I had the dough. By the way, have you read the novelization? It's very good.

Planet-man said:
Yeah, it turns out you can't change your vote after the initial one.

I'd have seen it again today if I had the dough. By the way, have you read the novelization? It's very good.
I haven't read the novelization.

You have, and it's good? Or other people have, and they say it's good?

(Sorry if this is off topic. If the novelization is really good, then sooner or later I'm going to get it. Which I wouldn't do otherwise.)

David Blue said:
I haven't read the novelization.

You have, and it's good? Or other people have, and they say it's good?

(Sorry if this is off topic. If the novelization is really good, then sooner or later I'm going to get it. Which I wouldn't do otherwise.)

I'm currently reading it myself(I'm about 3/4 of the way through). I heartily recommend it, and I also suggest you read the X-Men 2 novelization. Both books are by Chris Claremont, one of the most influential X-Men writers in the comic history.

The Last Stand novel even includes a few sly references to the videogame, which bridges the gap between 2 and 3.

Last edited:
David Blue, the guy who saw The Island 20 times in theatres.

Last edited:
You're bonkers, you nonce.

bonkers.jpg

Latest posts

Back