How many times have you seen X3 in theatres?

How many times have you seen X3 in theatres?

• Total voters
Zero. Doubt I'll get a chance to.

And I don't think setting it to multiple choice allows you to vote again after you've already voted, but I could be wrong.

I downloaded it. Didn't waste more than five minutes watching before I deleted it. Blehh. I'll go read the novelization.

Once. Don't really need to see it again.

Dr. Draco, you work at a movie theater as well? I got to preview a copy at my theater as well. Myself, the usher and projection managers sat down and screened the last print together. It was a ***** though, because we kept having problems with the focus through the entire film. Damn loose film gate.

I was kinda disappointed by X3 as well, but will prolly go see it a second time just so I can sit back and enjoy it without having to worry about fixing any problems that occur.

Saw it twice. Once in the theaters...another on the laptop.

I refuse to see movies more than once in the theaters...................except for Star Wars (any episode).

Although when Spider-Man1 came out, I saw it like 4 times in the theaters. I'd go to one movie...then afterwards just sneak into the next showing of Spiderman.

The first one was so great (compared to the crap that had been out before) that I left the theaters and went to Best Buy and bought a PS2 and the Spidey game.

Once. I want to see it again.

I never seen a movie more than three times in a theatre.

And only a few I have seen 3 times.

V For Vendetta
Hulk
Freddy vs Jason
and I think Spider-Man 2 but I'm not sure.

thee great one said:
Once. I want to see it again.

I never seen a movie more than three times in a theatre.

And only a few I have seen 3 times.

V For Vendetta
Hulk
Freddy vs Jason
and I think Spider-Man 2 but I'm not sure.

You mean you like Hulk too?!?!?!:shock:

Kudos....

sax_russell_the_green said:
Dr. Draco, you work at a movie theater as well? I got to preview a copy at my theater as well. Myself, the usher and projection managers sat down and screened the last print together. It was a ***** though, because we kept having problems with the focus through the entire film. Damn loose film gate.

Yep, sure do. Yeah, I know how the issues go. When we got Mr. and Mrs. Smith, the 6th reel was dubbed in French... We had to cancel our first two shows on opening day (until they could send a new reel)... Needless to say, we had some unhappy customers...

lol, that's awesome. Could be worse though. Your projectionist could have built up the film and swapped the last and third reels. And not realize it until the 3rd or 4rth showing of the day. Man, that was great.

Victor Von Doom said:
Saw it twice. Once in the theaters...another on the laptop.

I refuse to see movies more than once in the theaters...................except for Star Wars (any episode).

Although when Spider-Man1 came out, I saw it like 4 times in the theaters. I'd go to one movie...then afterwards just sneak into the next showing of Spiderman.

The first one was so great (compared to the crap that had been out before) that I left the theaters and went to Best Buy and bought a PS2 and the Spidey game.

Spidey 1 remains the only movie I have seen in theatres 3 times. Opening day, again two days later, then a few months later with my cousin when it came to our local second-run theatre.

I only saw Spidey 2 in theatres once but right after I saw it I rented the game on the way home, then took it back and bought it the next day.

I've seen a whole bunch of movies twice, but LOTR: Return of the King is the only movie I've seen twice with the exact same people(my dad and sister). Usually the second time I go I go with friends.

Last edited:
There is no movie I've gone to more than once in the theatres, except for Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace and The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.

That's all.

There's only 2 other movies, far as I remember, that I saw more than once in the theatres. The Village because I took my brother to see it after I had saw it already, and Goldmember, but that one I snuck into.

ProjectX2 said:
There is no movie I've gone to more than once in the theatres, except for Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

I went and saw that 5 times. :D

Episode 3 twice I believe.

Other than that, I can't think of a movie I've seen at the theatre more than once.

Latest posts

Back