How would you rate Ultimate Nightmare overall?

How would you rate Ultimate Nightmare overall?

• Excellent

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Above average

Votes: 29 50.9%
  • Average

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Below average

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I just finally gto my copy of Ultimate Nightmare #5 last night and I thought the story was average. The fight scenes weren't that cool. And I don't understand why the X-men attacked The Ultimates in the first place. I also think the X-men would of lost that easily to them. Is it just me of is Captain America a cheap*** whenever he fights Wolverine. First Cap cheap shot him with a machine gun in Ultimate War and then the whole grenede thing. It is so cheap.

I think that's the point about cap. He was saying earlier that it's not about glory, it's about winning. Cap will do whatever it takes to win.
(Even when fighting isn't the best solution, how US foreign policy)

When you fight someone like Wolverine, a genetically engineered mutant killing machine that has 12-inch claws that can rip you in half - you fight him from 13-inches away.

And at 5'3" his reach has gotta suffer a bit.
I'm begging for a scene where Cap holds him by the forehead, just out of reach and constantly kicks him in the bollocks.

Guijllons said:
And at 5'3" his reach has gotta suffer a bit.
I'm begging for a scene where Cap holds him by the forehead, just out of reach and constantly kicks him in the bollocks.
I think that UU Wolverine is taller.

Finally got to it. And I gave it an excellent. I didn't find anything wrong with it and considering it's only a smaller part of a much larger story, well, it was a very good smaller part to a much larger story. Love the ultimizations. Bring on Galactus.

everything in it was great accept when sam willson beat colossus that kinda bothered me colossus should've won

I'll vote when I've read it in a few days. Finally!

TheManWithoutFear said:
:roll: Sam Wilson's character was perfect. Under the pressure of Colossus, he still manages to outthink him. That's the whole point of Ultimate Falcon.

Gotta say i agree with MWOF here

TheManWithoutFear said:
:roll: Sam Wilson's character was perfect. Under the pressure of Colossus, he still manages to outthink him. That's the whole point of Ultimate Falcon.

Bingo.

Winning a fight is not always about being the strongest.

Colossus is a seasoned fighter with the Russian mob, right? I don't see why he couldn't have done better with that, either... I mean, sure, Falcon seems to me like a very intelligent person and the whole 'brains over brawn' deal was cool, but let's be more realistic next time. Colossus could've KILLED Falcon.

Goodwill said:
Colossus is a seasoned fighter with the Russian mob, right? I don't see why he couldn't have done better with that, either... I mean, sure, Falcon seems to me like a very intelligent person and the whole 'brains over brawn' deal was cool, but let's be more realistic next time. Colossus could've KILLED Falcon.
You're abosolutely right. Brains ove brawn doesn't always win.

Latest posts

Back