Hulk Vs. animated film discussion (potential spoilers)

Gemini

Well the 6th Marvel Animated Studios movie from Lionsgate is going to be titled Hulk Vs., it features a 45 minute story of Hulk Vs. Thor where the Hulk goes up against Thor and a number of Marvel's other Norse characters, the second 33 minute story is Hulk Vs. Wolverine, and is supposedly taken right from Wolverine's first appearence in the Incredible Hulk #180/181, and uh Wolverine is voiced by Mark Hamill

here is the trailer for the Hulk/Wolverine story

[youtube]qQ-8a-UrfnM[/youtube]

heh, they even included the whiskers on wolverines costume (very subtle but noticable)

Hulk Vs. Animated Film?

Hulk will totally kick Animated Film's ***.

P.S. Can we PLEASE retire the phrase "I'm the best at what I do"?

Last edited:
P.S. Can we PLEASE retire the phrase "I'm the best at what I do"?
Only if they retire "With great power comes great responsibility" and "N'uff Said!"
How many people were sure that's what this thread's title was actually referring to? Let's see a show of hands!

*Puts hand up*

Hey it's not my fault this has a stupid title

CBR has a video, but I dunno if it's from the same link.

Cool Thank you, looked it up and It looks awesome. I'll so have to buy this when it comes out here or import it if it takes too long.

I don't think its mark hamill anyway, it sounds more like Steve Blum.

i didn't watch the video, but i was referring to Hamill in X2 Wolverine's Revenge. He was one of the reasons I just had to put down the controller and pop in Fantastic Four instead.

Yep, that bad.

i didn't watch the video, but i was referring to Hamill in X2 Wolverine's Revenge. He was one of the reasons I just had to put down the controller and pop in Fantastic Four instead.

Yep, that bad.

Yes, but some people seem think hamil is the voice ion the trailer, I am correcting them.

I just don't Wolvie is in hamil's range, he better at playing crazy nutters or even stotic villains, then bad @ss anti heroes.

In January 2009 two of the most famous battles in Marvel's comic book history are finally being brought to life in the sixth Marvel/Lionsgate Direct-to-DVD/Blu-Ray release "HULK VS."

You've seen what "Hulk vs. Wolverine" brings to the table—and it's awesome—but now it's time to check out "Hulk vs. Thor" in the trailer's Marvel.com debut!

More info and trailer :

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=11764

Latest posts

Back