Hulk Vs. animated film discussion (potential spoilers)

I don't think it's worthy even of a first viewing. The animation in this seems to be worse than the ones from those movies.

Actually, they were pretty good. Especially The Thor one.

I loved both of them. I've enjoyed watching the Lionsgate/Marvel team grow. The first four projects of their's were watchable but I think by Next Avengers they have been making fun marvel movies.

Plus everyone of my friends who has seen this is in love with Deadpool and wants to borrow all my comics.

That's a pretty presumptious stance for you Ice

Usually you're more of the "It doesn't look all bad give it a chance" mindset
First of all, no I'm not. Second, seeing clips of it not a chance? Yeah, you're right. I guess I might as well have not seen anything. :roll:

Especially when he continues to watch Wolverine & The X-Men.
Actually, what I my brothers are the one watching it and if I'm just about watching it because our living room is the only TV (besides in our parents room) that has the channel. But you're sick so your mind is all messed up. It's okay.

You have no other rooms in your house or you aren't on the computer?
The TVs in our rooms are regular cable, not with the Cable box that gets all the channels. The Wolverine cartoon is on the Nicktoon Networks which is not on regular cable access, just Satellite and Cable boxes (Optimum/Comcast).

minute and a half long clips are rarely ever indicitive of the overall quality of a film/cartoon/whatever
Clips are like trailers. That's enough to tell me if it's good enough or not.

Last edited:
The TVs in our rooms are regular cable, not with the Cable box that gets all the channels. The Wolverine cartoon is on the Nicktoon Networks which is not on regular cable access, just Satellite and Cable boxes (Optimum/Comcast).

But you are on your computer, why do you need to watch television also?

I didn't even say anything about the tv's in your room.

Last edited:
But you are on your computer, why do you need to watch television also?
The TV is like 2 feet away from me. I stay in the living room because that's where I keep my laptop. It's not like I'm glued to the TV while the show's on for every second. It's just there and that's that.

I didn't even say anything about the tv's in your room.
Umm..I didn't say you did? I was just explaining.

Besides, as bad as it is, it's still better than a lot of other crap shows out there. And we're totally gone off-topic. Bad boys we are.

Last edited:
Is there a Hulk Vs. Jeph Loeb? Because I would totally watch that.

It'd be the best selling DVD of all time! :lol:

Even if Loeb wins in the end?

I liked the Wolverine vs. Hulk one. It was awesome and they didn't hold off the violence and having a decent story to justify the fights. Also Deadpool was hilarious and awesome.

Latest posts

Back