Hulk vs Wolverine

HULK SMASH or WOLVERINE SNIKT

• Total voters

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
Who do you want to win? Not who you think will win. Who you want to win.

I think Wolverine should shine those claws real nice, turn those son-of-a-*****es sideways, and stick them straight up Hulk's candy ***.

Hulk all the way, mothe****ers. I'm sick of Wolverine beating everybody. ****in' mutie scum. Makes me sick.

Where's the Bruce Banner option? Or the Nick Fury option?

Fury always wins.

I think - I hope - that this doesn't come down to something like that.

TheManWithoutFear said:
It should end with Wolverine torn in half and walking away.

His legs walking away and leaving his head torso behind?

And Wolverine Snikt would be a lame motto.

Wolverine all the way, he could just let Hulk eat him, 'regroup' in Hulk's guttock, and shred his way out...

Hulk would simply throw Wolverine into space. You know, that void where people can't survive.

But seriously, I've recently come to the realization that Captain Kirk can take anyone with his FUTURE COMBAT!

iceman said:
Hulk would simply throw Wolverine into space. You know, that void where people can't survive.

But seriously, I've recently come to the realization that Captain Kirk can take anyone with his FUTURE COMBAT!

Kirk was, and still is, a total loser...

And I cannot believe I clicked on that link...

Evil...

moonmaster said:
Hulk all the way, mothe****ers. I'm sick of Wolverine beating everybody. ****in' mutie scum. Makes me sick.

I realize you are making a funny, but if anyone needs a defeat, it's Hulk.

Wolverine hardly beats everybody, he's been taken out plenty of time. But with adamantium claws, he's certainly one of the very few Superheroes for whom it would make sense to be able to beat the Hulk. A good slice somewhere incapacitating, no matter how angry you are, and it's done.

I vote Hulk too!!! Hulk for president!

But seriously, Wolverine is one of those characters that just wont stay dead. He realy needs to croak it once and for all. I hope Hulk throws him into the sun.
Hulk should at least mutilate him in some way. Wouldent it be awsome if Hulk actually ate Wolverines legs!! Then he'd be out of the game for a bit (only to return with vibranium legs deus ex machina when the X-men needed him the most).

thee great one said:
I think Wolverine should shine those claws real nice, turn those son-of-a-*****es sideways, and stick them straight up Hulk's candy ***.

Sado-GAY!!!

ProjectX2 said:
Where's the Bruce Banner option? Or the Nick Fury option?

Fury always wins.

True.

TheManWithoutFear said:
It should end with Wolverine torn in half and walking away.

What?

ProjectX2 said:
His legs walking away and leaving his head torso behind?

Thats what I'm wondering.

iceman said:

Wolverine can survive anything. Even Paris Hilton. Though all those STD's would put his healing factor to test.

Kirk's a *****.

Boil said:
Kirk was, and still is, a total loser...

Sorry I had to one-up ya.

And I cannot believe I clicked on that link...

I rather enjoyed it, personally...but Kirk's still a *****.

E.Vi.L. said:
I realize you are making a funny, but if anyone needs a defeat, it's Hulk.

Wolverine hardly beats everybody, he's been taken out plenty of time. But with adamantium claws, he's certainly one of the very few Superheroes for whom it would make sense to be able to beat the Hulk. A good slice somewhere incapacitating, no matter how angry you are, and it's done.

Good point.

robje said:
I vote Hulk too!!! Hulk for president!

But seriously, Wolverine is one of those characters that just wont stay dead. He realy needs to croak it once and for all. I hope Hulk throws him into the sun.

:lol:

Hulk should at least mutilate him in some way. Wouldent it be awsome if Hulk actually ate Wolverines legs!! Then he'd be out of the game for a bit (only to return with vibranium legs deus ex machina when the X-men needed him the most).

Reg?

i really don't see wolverine winning this one.
and at the end of issue 2, we're dealing with an intelligent *** hulk now...so strength and brains?
wolverine's out matched here.

i also want hulk to win. but it was definitely bad *** seeing wolverine climb up looking for his legs

Last edited:
I don't care who wins, I just want a clear winner. Unfortunately, that is not going to happen.

Wolverine will get the advantage over Hulk during the six-issue comic and so will Hulk over Wolverine.

In the end, Wolverine will go back to the X-Men, since the X-Men can't survive without their #1 mutant, and Hulk will either be living on some stranded area living peacefully or back with the Ultimates.

Latest posts

Back