Avengers Hulkling and Asgardian - are they or aren't they?

I'm all for benders in comics, now we need to see more darkies too.

Oh, and maybe some positive muslim characters. But we'll leave that for the fringe indie stuff.

As a muslim, I hate "Good Muslim" characters as much as "Bad Muslim" characters. I can't stand to see characters as exemplars for minorities (and I use that term loosely considering Islam is the fastest growing religion on the planet) because they're paper thin. Good Muslim is probably less thought out than Bad Muslim. Muslims don't go around talking about how Muslim they are and every escapade they get into doesn't revolve around their faith. They're people first, and part of who they are is Muslim. I hate positive discrimination as its a shallow falsehood. If we're equal, we don't need special attention. I'm sure everyone here feels the same way for whatever 'minority' they're part of - roleplayer, comic g33k, homosexual, Moonmaster, what have you.

Bass said:
As a muslim, I hate "Good Muslim" characters as much as "Bad Muslim" characters. I can't stand to see characters as exemplars for minorities (and I use that term loosely considering Islam is the fastest growing religion on the planet) because they're paper thin. Good Muslim is probably less thought out than Bad Muslim. Muslims don't go around talking about how Muslim they are and every escapade they get into doesn't revolve around their faith. They're people first, and part of who they are is Muslim. I hate positive discrimination as its a shallow falsehood. If we're equal, we don't need special attention. I'm sure everyone here feels the same way for whatever 'minority' they're part of - roleplayer, comic g33k, homosexual, Moonmaster, what have you.

"I'm more Muslim that you are, so neh!" :lol:

Bass said:
Damn, these muslims are tricky ****ers. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

:D

Guijllons! Dude where do you keep disappearing too? Do I have to buy you ducktape so you don't fall off your chair anymore.

Bass said:
I'm sure everyone here feels the same way for whatever 'minority' they're part of - roleplayer, comic g33k, homosexual, Moonmaster, what have you.

I'm my own race, religion, hobby, sexual orientation, and vocation all at the same time! I'm the most unique person on the planet.

thee great one said:
Guijllons! Dude where do you keep disappearing too? Do I have to buy you ducktape so you don't fall off your chair anymore.
Actually, last time was a warp phase shift. I'm actually writing this before any of the other posts I've so far typed up.

Though I do believe duct tape could fix myself in this reality if I also had some metal tubing.

Bass said:
That's why you're a minority, *****.

Stop belittleing my people! We will never be free while Moonists like you continue to spew your disgusting hate speech!

I wish I could turn burritos into kittens.

Guijllons said:
I wish I was an Irish-American. Then I could be feel persecuted by the English.

We can? Well screw you English bastards!!

Guijllons said:
Granted, not you find them sexually attractive and spend time alone with them instead.

hmm, I feel reality has shifted around me.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back