I think that Ultimates 2 #7....

It is. Someone asked why #7 couldn't come out in June and have #8 come out in early July and said it would probably have to do with keeping ahead of schedule. I was saying it would be because it would defeat the purpose of "Ultimate Starts" month if The Ultimates new arc GTA didn't start in July.

icemastertron said:
And *IF* it stays monthly, then it'll be like this:

Sep. - #8

Oct. - #9

Nov. - #10

Dec. - #11

Jan. - #12

Feb. - #13

Huh? So Ultimates 2 IS 13 issues instead of just 12? I thought I had read the second mini was only 12 issues? Oh well, 13 means an one more issue of Ultimates than I previously thought, so thats always a good thing.

DIrishB said:
Huh? So Ultimates 2 IS 13 issues instead of just 12? I thought I had read the second mini was only 12 issues? Oh well, 13 means an one more issue of Ultimates than I previously thought, so thats always a good thing.
Im not saying there is actually 13 issues. Im just saying that since MM said that Ultimates 2 ends in February of '06, and *IF* it doesnt skip a month again, then there will most likely be a 13th issue.

Ultimates 1 had 13 issues if I remember correctly. They sadi they were gonna do 12. But they had planned an extra bonus issue? I think so anyway. Probs do the same here, I think I read somewhere there are 13 issues.

GMaster said:
Ultimates 1 had 13 issues if I remember correctly. They sadi they were gonna do 12. But they had planned an extra bonus issue? I think so anyway. Probs do the same here, I think I read somewhere there are 13 issues.

Millar said that we'd have 25 issues collected in 2 nice hardcovers when they're done. Since Vol. 1 was 13 issues, Vol. 2 has to be 12 unless he has changed it (or is really bad at math).

UltimateE said:
Millar said that we'd have 25 issues collected in 2 nice hardcovers when they're done. Since Vol. 1 was 13 issues, Vol. 2 has to be 12 unless he has changed it (or is really bad at math).
25?

I read Millar say 26.

:?

icemastertron said:
25?

I read Millar say 26.

:?

It was definitely 25 when I read his quote. Now, whether or not he said something later and changed it to 26 - I don't know. Very well could be. But last I officially heard, it was definitely 25.

UltimateE said:
It was definitely 25 when I read his quote. Now, whether or not he said something later and changed it to 26 - I don't know. Very well could be. But last I officially heard, it was definitely 25.
Well, if nothing else the addition of the Annual should push it up to 26.

I'm not definite, but I hear what Ice did - 26. We'll have to see, though. I am betting that there will be 26 because Millar seems to like wrap-up issues. ;)

I think that the last two thirds of this thread should be rerouted into baseless speculations and crap cos I dont think Ive ever read more people say "I think that he said.. " or "I think I read" "I think" " I think".. its making me dizzy..

TheApostle said:
I think that the last two thirds of this thread should be rerouted into baseless speculations and crap cos I dont think Ive ever read more people say "I think that he said.. " or "I think I read" "I think" " I think".. its making me dizzy..
Have you noticed the thread title? :wink:

:lol:

Getting back to #7, I am definitely going to be pissed if they don't reveal who the traitor is. What I think they might do is show more of what the traitors plans are and who he's/she's working with(as alluded to by loki).

If Millar said 7 was the issue, 7 may not be the issue. :) Hope you know this -Millar doesn't necessarily tell the truth all of the time. Do you remember when he said that the Hellfire Club would show up? Where were they? :) Oh, wait... Was that them in one issue of their own arc? Hmmm...

I think it's possible Millar may have gotten the numbers mixed up or it's possible we have. I know for a fact, he said #7 will break the internet, and then #8 will break it again. It's possible #8 reveals the traitor. Also, he said the Annual spoils a part of #6, but I think he meant it spoiled #7. We'll see.

It's also entirely possible that the last issue might have an increased page count. Ultimates V1 # 13 was 40 pages, if I'm not mistaken and featured botht the end of the climactic showdown with the Chitauri and the succeeding denouement. There's no reason why Millar wouldn't do the same for this volume.

Yes, anything is possible as of right now and, like Bendis, Millar has changed the amount of issues in something before, so it's not like he won't this time. It'll be interesting to see what kind of pace GTA goes by... I bet that'll determine whether or not there's a 13.

Latest posts

Back