I think that Ultimates 2 #7....

If there is a #13,I doubt it'll be part of GTA. Its probable that Millar would do a standalone issue a la Wolverine#32, his "final word" on the characters.

i dont know if this has been posted or even if it helps at all but in the marvel previews july issue it has a little bit of text about ultimates 2 #7

"wolf in the fold"
ultimate starts month continues as a new chapter of the saga of the ultimates begins to unfold! captain america leads the team into action, the mysterious traitor makes a move that will forever alter the life of one of the ultimates...in the most horrifying way possible. you must not miss this issue!

now awaiting posts which contain "this has been posted before" or "this means nothing". if thats the case trhen i apologise :lol:

Johnny Bravo said:
If there is a #13,I doubt it'll be part of GTA. Its probable that Millar would do a standalone issue a la Wolverine#32, his "final word" on the characters.

That's what I said at the top of this page... A "wrap up" issue, if you will.

Also, perhaps, if the traitor is Capt. America, he leads the team into a trap and he kills one of them... Grand Theft America would take on a new meaning then, huh? Capt. America = Grand Theft America... Hmm...

Goodwill said:
Also, perhaps, if the traitor is Capt. America, he leads the team into a trap and he kills one of them... Grand Theft America would take on a new meaning then, huh? Capt. America = Grand Theft America... Hmm...

That doesn'y make sense......if you're they kidnap him fine but otherwise....

Latest posts

Back