Ice's intervention

Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
We need to have an intervention. I have noticed a disturbing trend. About six years ago, I got this random email from Ice.

Ice said:
"OH MY GOD ULTIMATE HOUDE! ICEMAN IS GOING TO BE IN THE NEW XTREME XFORCE XMEN!"

I thought it was an odd quirk, maybe a passing fad, but I continued to collect evidence. As I accepted people into my MSN Messenger account, I checked it one of the first messages Ice sent me.

Ice said:
"Ultimate X Men is so awesome, because Iceman is going to start dating Rogue, LIEK THE MOVIE!"

Again, odd. I figured he was young. But as the years continued to advance, and I got a cell phone, I got my one and only text message from Ice.

Ice said:
OMG XMN ON TEH PHONE!

I don't know what that means. To this day. After I made Ice send me the money it costed for that weird Text, he stopped, but then, when the chat room debuted, he was up to his old tricks, changing his name to every ex and current member every hour. It took his three weeks to get through all the members.

So I figured he's obsessed. I leave it at that. But I think we need to have an intervention. Today, Ice has been blabbering non stop about the All New XMen Panel at NYCC. But he's going a step too far, he's getting a tattoo of the writer's signatures on his body after they sign his body. Which means he will immortalize Bendis on his body all cause he's going to write New Cyclops beating up Old Cyclops.

Everyone, let us try to bring Ice from the brink.

Banner Loves Ice.

You guyz.

I don't have a problem.

Please show me one, two, even three pieces of evidences right now that shows me being "obsessed."

Pffft.

I think Houde needs an intervention. Stalking people and collecting their e-mails is a sickness.

I think more evidence is required.

What? His user name, you say?

Hmmm. Let me analyze this and I will be back.

You're Canadian, you think ham is bacon. Therefor, your argument is invalid.

As I've told you before, no we don't. You guys do and then try to pin it on us by calling it Canadian bacon.

Wikipedia:
Back bacon is a traditional British cut of bacon[1] sliced to include one piece of pork loin and one piece of pork belly combined into the same cut. The name refers to the cut of meat, which is from the back, and distinguishes it from other bacon made from pork belly or other cuts. Like other bacon, back bacon can be brined, cured, boiled, or smoked. It is much leaner than streaky bacon, and is sometimes sold in the US as Irish bacon or Canadian bacon, owing to the popularity of back bacon in those countries. "Canadian bacon" sold in the US can also mean a round, sliced and usually smoked ham product sold in many parts of the US.[2] In much of Canada, "Canadian Bacon", often referred to there as "Peameal Bacon", is not smoked but rather set in a brine. The name reflects the historic practice of rolling the bacon in ground dried yellow peas, although nowadays, it is generally rolled in yellow cornmeal.

Ice said:
Yeah... I was totally not serious about that.

Looks like someone needs an intervention of his own...

I'm Canadian, don't mess with our bacon!

I'm a little on edge, there's no hockey this season.

If I really needed an intervention, would I have bought three of the same comic (All-New X-Men #1) because of Iceman? Or even bought Astonishing X-Men #56 just because it was an Iceman cover?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back