If you had one wish...

For and new little band thing for my watch, I've using scottsh tape.

I really dont want to have a wish, see I believe to gain something you have to work for it. Something must be taken to equal what you got, if you ask for something really good, something really bad would follow. In order to obtain something of equal value must be given... I watch too much FMA...

The most charming charisma in the world.

That's how you get in charge, you convince people you should be.

Planet-man said:
If you had one wish that would be granted, what would you wish for? Really think about the consequences too.

And no wishing for more wishes.:wink:

I can't wish for more wishes, but what about omnipotence? Can I wish for omnipotence? PLEEEEEAAAAASE!

Simple.....I wish for all the powers of a genie....none of the restrictions.

I wish I could fly...bam! Up up and away.
I wish I had super strength...bam! Toe the line with Superman.
I wish I had $50 at the moment...bam! Just reach into that back pocket.

One wish... That the clone saga would be the best story Bendis has ever writen. Thus making the whole wait worth it.

Ultimate Houde said:
Strangefate took mine, so instead I want the ability to influence the most charismatic person in the world

TAKE THAT STRANGEFATE!

I would just charm you into seeing my way about things.

Man, your wishes all suck.:p Except for VVD's, he gets the idea. DSF's was pretty good too.

I'd wish for all of Superman's powers(permanently, as in they can't be stripped by certain genies.). And I'd actually become a superhero.

Seriously.

Last edited:
E.Vi.L. said:
I can't wish for more wishes, but what about omnipotence? Can I wish for omnipotence? PLEEEEEAAAAASE!
Despite the horrible "Twilight Zone"-esque consequences that would probably come of it, I too would wish for omnipotence.

Think about it, if you're the smartest person in the universe then you don't really need anything. You can pretty much solve any problem or invent any device that you need. You'd be like Reed RichardsX1,000.
Victor Von Doom said:
Simple.....I wish for all the powers of a genie....none of the restrictions.

I wish I could fly...bam! Up up and away.
I wish I had super strength...bam! Toe the line with Superman.
I wish I had $50 at the moment...bam! Just reach into that back pocket.
Or you could wish for Zatanna's powers.

"Acissej Abla, gnirb taht ytoob revo ereh dna evig Mood emos 'nivol!"

Latest posts

Back