If you were stuck on a desert island .......

-Movie - Braveheart
-Book - Book of Five Rings
- Comic/Tpb - Most likely Ultimates 2
- video Game - Smash Bros Brawl
- Tv show season - Full Metal Alchemist, probably last season
- UC Member -Either Hibiki or Skotti Chan, I'm not gonna be stuck on an island with other dudes, I mean in this castaway movies clothing alway becomes ragged and the less male genitalia I see the better
- Celebrity male - If there must be a guy, Harrison Ford cause he's ****ing awesome
- Celebrity female - Jessica Alba, I'm in love with her
- food - Pizza

Last edited:
Actually, Bob Villa knows jack and **** about construction and carpentry. When he was on This Old House, all of the work was done by Norm Abrams. Hence Tim Taylor being utterly incompetent while Al did all the work on Home Improvement.

I loathe Bob Villa, he was in Ohio "helping" with Habitat, and we had to follow him around and fixing his **** ups.
:shock:

Bob Villa doesn't know construction? My perception of the world is shattered...
Bob Villa Hate.

I love it.
Diddo.

:shock:

Bob Villa doesn't know construction? My perception of the world is shattered...

Diddo.

-.-

We'll just say the actor Tim Allen was doing a pretty spot on parody as Tom Taylor.

I'm not stupid enough to be left on the island.

That's why the plan involves chloroform...

Movie: Spider-Man

Book: Lord Of The Rings

Video Game: Ultimate Spider-Man

TV Show: Phych

U.C. Member: Hikibi. "Why, just to imagine the look on Joe's face knowing that the love of his life is missing along with me. And to think of the troubling thoughts that might be going through his head." (Evil laugh)

(real reason): Just because I get along with her the best.

Celebrity Male: Can't think of one that wouldn't get in my way...

Celebrity Female: Sarah Carter, cause she smart, sexy, and seems like she would be fun to be around.

Food Portillo's Big Beef (with Hot peppers) and Fries... mmmmm.....

Latest posts

Back