Inception (spoilers!)

What would you give Inception?

• Total voters
i saw Inception again on Tuesday. Just as good the second time!

However, there were a few things that don't make sense to me anymore.

First, why didn't Cobb just shoot Mal in limbo instead of convincing her to kill herself? (i don't really expect an explanation for this one, just a funny thought)
second, When the van hit the barrier, it didn't wake them up from the second dream b/c they were still in the third dream, right? Why didn't Arthur wake up?
third, why did they blow up the fortress? Ariadne and Fischer fell off the building to wake up from limbo, so who was the kick for?

Last edited:
i saw Inception again on Tuesday. Just as good the second time!

However, there were a few things that don't make sense to me anymore.

First, why didn't Cobb just shoot Mal in limbo instead of convincing her to kill herself? (i don't really expect an explanation for this one, just a funny thought)
second, When the van hit the barrier, it didn't wake them up from the second dream b/c they were still in the third dream, right? Why didn't Arthur wake up?
third, why did they blow up the fortress? Ariadne and Fischer fell off the building to wake up from limbo, so who was the kick for?
First I believe he couldn't bring himself to kill Mal, remember in the fortress he couldn't bring himself to shoot her until after she shoot the guy. And I think he just wounded her then though I'm not sure. And second I believe they needed multiple kicks because of the intense of the sedatives they needed simultaneous kicks which is why they timed it with music. The music wasn't there to warn them time was up but to get ready your own kicks.
I saw this movie a few weeks ago, and while I enjoyed it and appreciated it, I can't help but feel its overrated. Maybe I need to see it again, perhaps I missed something, though I don't think so...

I kind of feel that way. I was expecting something mind blowing but it was just a ****ing awesome heist movie with an great concept.

I kind of feel that way. I was expecting something mind blowing but it was just a ****ing awesome heist movie with an great concept.

Yeah, I don't know...maybe it was because it was so hyped and built up by friends, the media, etc. I went in expecting something mind-blowingly epic...which this movie still managed...just not to the zenith I expected.

I'll wait for the DVD and then give it a re-watch in the comfort of my home, maybe I'll appreciate it more.

I don't think it's overrated. We got an original movie, or as original as it could be, in a year littered with sequels and rehashes or unoriginal crap. It was, for lac of a better word, extremely refreshing.

I don't think it's overrated. We got an original movie, or as original as it could be, in a year littered with sequels and rehashes or unoriginal crap. It was, for lac of a better word, extremely refreshing.

Thats a good point, but I just found it a might too predictable. Like I said, I have a feeling I'll appreciate it more on a 2nd watch.

44593_424103824863_508904863_5001210_2744255_n.jpg

GOTHAM NIGHTS.

(imagine a poster of a sleeping Batman)

Starring John Turturro as The Mad Hatter

OH DUDE YOU KNOW THAT WOULD PWN THE BOX OFFICE WAY TOO MUCH

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back