Inception (spoilers!)

What would you give Inception?

• Total voters
Just saw INCEPTION.

Stunning. This was simply stunning.

I'm just waiting for Bass to explain to all of us why we're idiots.

And I shall!

I don't know how anyone thought this was any good.

I mean, just look at that Hotel zero-g fight scene. Sure, it looked good, but how the hell did they film it? Was it CGI? Stunts? A combination? I don't know, and neither do you and that's just wrong. I want to see the strings, dammit!

Secondly, Tom Hardy was in it, and while he was wonderfully entertaining in this movie, he was also in STAR TREK: NEMESIS. And sure, he was good in that movie too, but NEMESIS wasn't as good as WRATH OF KHAN which reminded me of the new STAR TREK and I got a bit annoyed. Strike two, Nolan!

Thirdly, it didn't end! Nolan (the idiot) totally cut it too early! Here's a tip: if you're going to edit your movie on Windows Movie Maker, preview it before you hit publish.

Fourthly, there's a reason most people don't have an ending that takes place in four different scenes with different time frames but with all the same characters in each scene; because it's potentially confusing. Now, Nolan's directing made it very simple to understand and enjoy but a bad director wouldn't have, and as a result, it is potentially a bad move.

You are all such idiots for enjoying this movie. All it is is THE MATRIX meets OCEAN'S ELEVEN.

And those films sucked too.

I had the same problem and I only saw it in a traditional theater. Saito was especially hard to understand. For instance, I have no idea how
Saito figured out he was in a dream when he was laying on that carpet at the very beginning of the movie.

Racist.

Just saw INCEPTION.

And I shall!

I don't know how anyone thought this was any good.

I mean, just look at that Hotel zero-g fight scene. Sure, it looked good, but how the hell did they film it? Was it CGI? Stunts? A combination? I don't know, and neither do you and that's just wrong. I want to see the strings, dammit!

Secondly, Tom Hardy was in it, and while he was wonderfully entertaining in this movie, he was also in STAR TREK: NEMESIS. And sure, he was good in that movie too, but NEMESIS wasn't as good as WRATH OF KHAN which reminded me of the new STAR TREK and I got a bit annoyed. Strike two, Nolan!

Thirdly, it didn't end! Nolan (the idiot) totally cut it too early! Here's a tip: if you're going to edit your movie on Windows Movie Maker, preview it before you hit publish.

Fourthly, there's a reason most people don't have an ending that takes place in four different scenes with different time frames but with all the same characters in each scene; because it's potentially confusing. Now, Nolan's directing made it very simple to understand and enjoy but a bad director wouldn't have, and as a result, it is potentially a bad move.

You are all such idiots for enjoying this movie. All it is is THE MATRIX meets OCEAN'S ELEVEN.

And those films sucked too.

Racist.

Heh.

Christopher Nolan wants to direct a proper Bond movie... Tom Hardy would be a great choice.

Idris Elba needs to be Bond too.

Last edited:
Idris Elba needs to be Bond too.

:? I don't know about that.

...****. :oops:

(I'm not actually a racist...just kidding around).

While Elba might be a great choice (I'll admit I haven't seen him in anything but have heard good things), I doubt that will ever happen. Remember the fiasco that ensued when they only changed Bond's hair color?!

Unfortunately, it will never happen because people are ****ing idiots.

Idris Elba should be Spider-Man.

Latest posts

Back