Inception (spoilers!)

What would you give Inception?

• Total voters
Re: Inception

My mind is confused.

So Leo has to steal an idea from Ellen Page's head that reshapes the world around them? Is that the gist of it? Is she like a God or something? Or are they inside someone's mind? Is this going to be some pseudo-philosophical "The Power Of Dreams" bull****?

No, I think Ellen Page is just Leo's assistant. Leo probably has to steal an idea from Ken Watanabe or something. I don't know. Either way, this trailer just gave me chills and I don't even know what the **** the movie is about.

Give him the kick!

tumblr_kvg1nmeM0u1qzla78o1_500.png

tumblr_kvg1oxOVA01qzla78o1_500.png

tumblr_kvg1qqwU3R1qzla78o1_500.png

tumblr_kvg1rwng4U1qzla78o1_500.png

The new trailer is pretty cool. Although it was kind of more exciting when I had no idea what the movie was about.

[video=youtube;KGdQURlmsjc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGdQURlmsjc&NR=1[/video][video=youtube;NQ4LmWXzMX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ4LmWXzMX8[/video]

Awesome.

Brmmmmm.

So, early reviews of this movie have been FREAKING awesome. Which is expected, but it solidifies this movie as one of the top Oscar nominees for next year.

Wikipedia said:
In early reviews, the film has received universal acclaim. Review aggregate Metacritic lists a score of 100, the highest possible score. In addition, review aggregate Rotten Tomatoes reports that 94% of critics have given the film a positive review based on 18 reviews, with an average score of 9.3/10.

In his review for Variety, Justin Chang praised the film as "a conceptual tour de force" and wrote, "applying a vivid sense of procedural detail to a fiendishly intricate yarn set in the labyrinth of the subconscious, the writer-director has devised a heist thriller for surrealists, a Jungian's Rififi, that challenges viewers to sift through multiple layers of (un)reality". Jim Vejvoda of IGN rated the film perfect, deeming it "a singular accomplishment from a filmmaker who has only gotten better with each film". Empire magazine rated it five stars in the August 2010 issue and wrote, "it feels like Stanley Kubrick adapting the work of the great sci-fi author William Gibson ... Nolan delivers another true original: welcome to an undiscovered country." Dustin Hucks of Film School Rejects gave the film an A+, praising its "cerebral plot" and stellar casting, adding that "Inception is what The Wachowskis wish the rest of The Matrix films after the first could have been; a head trip with outrageous action sequences and a strong emotional attachment to the story."

How is Chris Nolan so damn good?

Also, check out this fanmade TV spot tuned to Pink Floyd:
[video=youtube;-OIE56_BSnQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OIE56_BSnQ[/video]

Y'know... nothing about this movie really gets my juices going. I want to see it because of Lovitt, Nolan, Caine, and because apparently, it is good. But the premise, the plot, DiCaprio... I just don't really care.

But that music. Hans Zimmer is fantastic.

BRRRRRRRMMMM.

BRRRRRRRMMMM.

I'm looking forward to it, if only for that.

Latest posts

Back